and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6 second Vette. Street legal.

Short video here;

Some strip footage;

I've always thought it was a bit of a stretch to say 'street legal' - as it won't run in the 6's unless he race preps the thing. Still a mean machine though. Great listening to the tyres squealing around a soft bend on the street!

• 2 weeks later...

iv8yhg.jpg

3 Ford GT40 MK II's after Daytona in 1966.

Did you know? Henry Ford II had wanted a Ford at Le Mans since the early 1960s.

In the spring of 1963, Ford reportedly received word through a European intermediary that Enzo Ferrari was interested in selling to Ford Motor Company. Ford reportedly spent several million dollars in an audit of Ferrari factory assets and in legal negotiations, only to have Ferrari unilaterally cut off talks at a late stage due to disputes about the ability to direct open wheel racing.

Ferrari, who wanted to remain the sole operator of his company's motor sports division, was angered when he was told that he would not be allowed to race at the Indianapolis 500 if the deal went through since Ford fielded Indy cars using the company's engine, and didn't want competition from Ferrari. Enzo cut the deal off out of spite and Henry Ford II, enraged, directed his racing division to find a company that could build a Ferrari-beater on the world endurance-racing circuit.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a thing for audi wagons..

i wish i would have realized how HUGE those GTR pics were or i wouldn't have posted them

same thing with the brown audi double post

can you delete them for me?

i meant to post this last night but forgot

here's my jeep that i just lifted on 31s

Bs8plgO.jpg

Ch8KmCq.jpg

f42UUhF.jpg

LQlymB2.jpg

G2LOTUM.jpg

emsNOtg.jpg