and again, pictures of cars..

watson

Imports have always been good, now people recognize the amazingness that comes from Japan

I'd rather have a legit 180sx RPS13 than that^

thats kinda ignorant.. just sayin.. even the priceless nature of the vette aside.. just from a monetary standpoint. you could buy 15 "legit" 180's for the monetary value of the properly restored vette...

thats pretty much like saying you'd take a stack of nickels vs 3 crisp hundred dollar bills.. just sayin. nothing to do with the cars themselves..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats kinda ignorant.. just sayin.. even the priceless nature of the vette aside.. just from a monetary standpoint. you could buy 15 "legit" 180's for the monetary value of the properly restored vette...

thats pretty much like saying you'd take a stack of nickels vs 3 crisp hundred dollar bills.. just sayin. nothing to do with the cars themselves..

No you could not.

How much does a C2 Vette cost? 50k?

1996 Nissan 180SX Type X

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=1&R=13365968&trecs=67&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=13ABB30616D3&__Nne=15&__Qpb=1&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294961243%204294963846&silo=1011

13k for the car, plus shipping, plus registration, plus the cost to make it legal.

Looking at 30k.

• 2 weeks later...

That Vette's a 454 man, I don't think I'd want a 180 over that, sorry. My pop dukes has a grip of Vettes so I'm partial, but small displacement + boost Vs big block - I think I'd go big block now. Maybe when you've driven a bunch of different cars and get older it changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Took an FT86 for a test drive yesterday. It was actually pretty cool. The whining of them being 'massively underpowered' is a bit of a goose comment, which seems to mainly be coming from knob heads that have never driven one. It was only the auto variant, as all the manuals are presold in Australia, nothing available until September next year!

igLJM.jpg