seattlelites

Boris The Butcher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go to capital hill for some thai food. hit up I LOVE SUSHI for the best sushi. Go to DICKS for delicious burgers and RED MILL BURGERS for other delicious burgers. go to the ave. go to the u district. go to broadway and dance to the m c hammer song. go to a concert at the showbox.

go to Deja Vu in downtown 206 across the street from Pikes Market, they got some of the hottest strippers i ever seen and ive been to strip clubs in many different countries.

corporate niggas fly out there just for that shit

chinatown in seattle aint nothin special, SF got it beat, even oakland chinatown is better!

go to slki beach, golden gardens, pike market, ehhh not sure what else.

I think that a cup of coffee at the panama hotel in china town coupled with a quick walk around the kobe terrace park and then dinner at maneki before a Mariners game is a nice tourist outing regardless of the Chinatown in SF. The Chinatown in Vancouver is nice also but that is another thread.

Alki beach is not a bad idea, when you go to pike place market do not call it "Pike's Place" like the other tourists. There are some bars like the 9 pound hammer in Georgetown that you might find interesting. I can not think of a good book to recommend but the history of Seattle is kind of interesting. The breweries in Georgetown used to attack each other and pay their employees with hookers and booze to go raise havoc with the competition for example.

If you go to the Seattle Center I recommend stopping by The Mecca Cafe for a drink. The Zig Zag on the market steps or The Pink Door in Pikes Alley are both nice places for drinks around the Market. In fact if you want to call The Pink Door and ask if they are showing a movie I think that is nice they put out a spread of bread and antipasta and you can drink and eat while they show a film on the projector.

Are you going to be driving or on foot? That makes a difference in what you can do as well.

nah no vegan shit

thai food

good bars

also I see the mariners are playin' the A's on friday but tickets are expenisve as fuck.

not even! cheap bleachers are $7 and since we've only been filling the stadium to about %50, that seven dollar ticket lets you sit pretty much anywhere.