MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

I am more mad at my team than I am at the Yankees. Denard Span is the center of my frustration; he let that in the park homerun happen on Friday, and he forgot how to swing the fucking bat yesterday. Three strikeouts looking. Same fucking pitch every time.

The pitching was on point, though. Can't deny that. Liriano, Blackburn, and Slowey all did exceptionally well.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more mad at my team than I am at the Yankees. Denard Span is the center of my frustration; he let that in the park homerun happen on Friday, and he forgot how to swing the fucking bat yesterday. Three strikeouts looking. Same fucking pitch every time.

The pitching was on point, though. Can't deny that. Liriano, Blackburn, and Slowey all did exceptionally well.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I KNEW YALL PITCHING WAS GONNA BE ON POINT, I WAS TAKIN THE UNDER ALL DAY.

YANKS RAN THROUGH YALL NIGGAS METS KILLIN IT, NY BASEBALL I LOVE IT.

STAY MAD YALL

:cool:

you do? the yanks just got to 500 last week and are 5 games back... whats to love? they playing better but they still aint killing it like their pay check suggests. mets doing ok at least, see how they fair in interleague play next week though...

i aint mad, i just hate arod.

padres got gwynn jr finally!

but are about to get rid of peavy and giles....

eeehhhhhhhh

fucking padres always do this shit. build players up then trade em. kalil greene was leading the league in batting average earlier this year after becoming a cardinal. mother fuckers better not deal adrian gonzales....... atleast no one can call me a fair weather fan.

i love my teams no matter what.

I wonder what obscenities spewed out of Ozzie's mouth in the club house afterwords.

I think the Twins, in one game, outscored the Mariners in the entire month of may.

Haha. The Onion had an article last season about Ozzie's lineup card and the names he had for his players: http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/furious_ozzie_guillens

I wonder if Gardenhire even screams at the Twins or gives them a talk. I am beginning to think that he treats them like a little league team. But I find it funny how the media and some fans are lead to believe that changing the lineup can lead to a ton of runs. Hopefully it does make a difference, but putting a batter in a different spot just doesn't magically make him hit the ball. Some of the guys have been dickless wonders and haven't been even swinging the bat, taking called third strikes, etc.

who seen Albert Pujols take out the "I" in the "Big Mac" sign in left field?

shit was crazy...i was looking for it on youtube but couldn't find it

I got you man.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=4667529

It's difficult to find anything on Youtube since MLB and the teams own all broadcasts. So for it to be reproduced on a video sharing site is very unlikely.

I got you man.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=4667529

It's difficult to find anything on Youtube since MLB and the teams own all broadcasts. So for it to be reproduced on a video sharing site is very unlikely.

good look....said i have to spread mroe props around before giving em to ya again...

youi see him in the dug out after he hit it???

he didnt realize it at first...someone told him he took out the "I" in the sign and he was like "no way":lol:

hahaha...for real though...

theres a whiole article in the new espn magazine about how horrible the pirates franchise is, and how jack wilson is swole that they are the "4th" team in town:lol:

at least we have a nice stadium:lol:

i disagree w/ 4th.. steelers, pens(in either order), pitt basketball, pitt football, those professional girl football players are in a hard tie w/ the pirates for the 5 spot.. psyche no, pirates get it for the all you can eat seats!!

Giants vs Mariners should be fun.

The Giants are a lot like the Mariners, I think their our national league counterpart.

Lots of ex mariners playing for the giants, Randy Johnson, Randy Wynn, Rich Aurilia.

It will probably be the lowest scoring series in history.

Fred Lewis looks promising.