Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IHATEU

MLB 2009 discussion thread!

i saw that today too.. youke would have it for the american league for the first few weeks

manny killing it in LA too, Pujols, Hunter and Beltran hitting the shit out of the ball too...

i just dont understand how they can make a ballot right now... some fools im sure will be left out

my shit was edited by IMPEACH CORZINE ???? i dont get it... glitch im assuming?

Marlins are no joke this year

1st time they've been this good organically

there are your yanks!

YOOOOOOOOOOUKE!!!!!

he is killing it, shows up to play hard (pause) every day!

just got back from Fenway... one of the best ball games i have ever seen.

fuck them and their stupid payroll, aint helping much, they are in the same place as last year. so many epic fails and its only a few weeks into the season

Boston killed NYY yesterday, for sure.

Must be that <$80mil difference in payroll that gives the Sox that determination to win against those bitter rivals.

blue jays are killing it, cant front

however, just watched the worst ERA in baseball just get swept by the Sox...

KEN GRIFFEY JR RETURN TO SEATTLE

Real Talk

fuck yes. this alone will be reason enough for me to get my ass back up to Safeco.

Todays Philly VS Mets game was epic, if you didn't see it, sorry about your luck.

Philly up to bat to finish up the 7th at home, fans going nuts, even the rich ones in the good seats,

5-5, bases loaded, 2 outs, 2 strikes, 3 balls, it all came down to the very last pitch.

If I had the time and love for TV this is the sport I'd follow er' season.

couldnt watch man, too busy screaming at the pens.. i flipped real quick to see the tying run of the pirate game get on base, hahahaha ..help us, we need a new coach

cant wait to see what happens with this Arod tipping pitches drama...

worse then steroids imo..

Terrible weekend for me - Twins win 1 out of 3 at home against the Royals. We had leads the last two games, and each one was blown due to pitching negligence. Our bullpen is barbage. Craig Breslow (garbage) and RA Dickey (garbage) both walked several dudes until they collectively walked in the winning run on Saturday night, followed by more hits. Sunday, Scott Baker threw a no hitter until the seventh inning until he let two guys on and then gave up a dinger next for a 3-run. God damn. As soon as he gives up a big hit, whether we have a lead or not, he just melts down.

yea, the Royals are doing it, pitching on point they just need some big bats...

Terrible weekend for me - Twins win 1 out of 3 at home against the Royals. We had leads the last two games, and each one was blown due to pitching negligence. Our bullpen is barbage. Craig Breslow (garbage) and RA Dickey (garbage) both walked several dudes until they collectively walked in the winning run on Saturday night, followed by more hits. Sunday, Scott Baker threw a no hitter until the seventh inning until he let two guys on and then gave up a dinger next for a 3-run. God damn. As soon as he gives up a big hit, whether we have a lead or not, he just melts down.

if i was gardenhire, or just in general, i would immediately take out any pitcher that gives up the first hit somewhere in the late innings.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now