Team Dog Lovers [round 2]

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm officially a dog lover. It took 34 years, but I don't mind my dog licking my face, or trying to bite my hears. I don't mind the "dog" smell, or the fact that sometimes, she misses the pee pad. I don't even mind the fact that she farts 20 times more than myself, in fact, I honor it. She's a 5 month old French Bulldog, and all I've got right now is the photos from my other thread. She came home today, from a four day stay with a vet. She's back to full retarded puppy status, and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with her tomorrow.

So yeah --I'm a dog lover now.

3539450847_680d39695d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to hear Hatori. Obviously it's been a few months since you posted that, but I was going to bump this thread and just saw it now.

So I have to admit that my dog has turned me into a fucking softy. Not like I'm some kind of thug, but I'll step out of my body sometimes, see how I'm interacting with my dog, and laugh at myself. My girlfriend is just as bad, but she calls me out on it all the time. I can't help it though, she's so damn cute I get all fucking goofy when I'm playing with her. It doesn't help that she's overly friendly and her face is so expressive.

I guess dog lovers are the only people who would understand this. So I need some reassurance. It's normal to get all goofy over a dog and talk in stupid voices while you kiss them --right?

3934431897_a07d905221_o.jpg

3934431405_923e4c20c4.jpg

3934430661_7d65d0f3b6_o.jpg

(A friend of ours was walking her that day. Neither me nor my girlfriend are that white.)

3934430067_3ce0d32409_o.jpg

3798228321_85dbaf590e.jpg

i just got a 2 month old beagle and i need some advice on potty training that little fucker. i take him out every hour, but half the time he'll piss outside and then piss as soon as i get him in the house too. a couple people have told me that their bladders are too weak and they just go where ever they are but this sounds like b.s. cus he never pisses in his cage.

edit: here's a pic of the little guy.

9531_518141295539_200802226_3074867.jpg

He was acting really wierd one morning, took him to to the vets & he was dead by the afternoon... Vet couldn't work out why so we payed for an autopsy, turned out that he'd eaten some kind of poison. We couldn't work out what he could of eaten, or where he could of got it from, made us feel like really shitty dog owners!

Sucked.