why don't gangstas kill?

phax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most "gangstas" that kill usually are not out of their block. that is why you probably wont run into any of them.

most gang members do not actually shoot people, its usually the ones who are the poorest and deal with narcotics who do kill.

those are just my observations

Yeah a lot of those guys just give threats, but never do anything. One time me and my friend were on the bus and it was late at night everybody was sleepy and these couple of mexican jackasses pull out a portable dvd player and start playing stomp the yard. Every time somebody would do a cool dance move they would yell "oohhhhhhhhh shit!!!!! yo dawg that was like tight as hell yo!!" After about five minutes of that I was being a smart ass and would yell and jump up and down like they did. One of the guys looked over and said "I'm gonna whoop your ass if you do that again." I did it for like 10 minutes and they didn't do anything. The guy looked over again and said I'm gonna whoop your ass. I said go ahead hit me. He just sat there. People like that always act tough, but when someone wants to fight they puss out.

Yeah a lot of those guys just give threats, but never do anything. One time me and my friend were on the bus and it was late at night everybody was sleepy and these couple of mexican jackasses pull out a portable dvd player and start playing stomp the yard. Every time somebody would do a cool dance move they would yell "oohhhhhhhhh shit!!!!! yo dawg that was like tight as hell yo!!" After about five minutes of that I was being a smart ass and would yell and jump up and down like they did. One of the guys looked over and said "I'm gonna whoop your ass if you do that again." I did it for like 10 minutes and they didn't do anything. The guy looked over again and said I'm gonna whoop your ass. I said go ahead hit me. He just sat there. People like that always act tough, but when someone wants to fight they puss out.

That might be the case alot of the time, but I wouldn't make a habit out of instigating shit with mad heads when you're outnumbered like that.

Pussies tend to grow balls when in numbers.

This is actully and intresting thread

Cause i feel what hes saying, im tired of pussy ass wannabes.

But dont get it twisted the ones who dont throw down are the wannabes

But there are plenty of legit mother fuckers who will kill for nada.

Read up on chicago in the news latly, or LA at any time period