why don't gangstas kill?

phax

I mean. They talk about it so much, and I saw one this one time and he didn't do shit. He just stood there like a fucking girl. I was hoping he'd bite or shoot me or something. Instead it just rained a lot. Now I know someone is going to chime in and be like uh "We kill over here in Denver, Michigangeles.... " but yo.... if that's the real. than shoot me than bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy got a gun pulled on him in CT this weekend. Some girl called said she locked her keys in the car and he pulled up in his tow truck there were like 5 guys and one girl he asked for proof it was her car she said its in the glove box. He said he couldn't open it until he had proof some dude walked up and said I think you should leave, he goes "leave me alone im just doing my job" then dude lifted a gun out of his pants and said go...

my boy got a gun pulled on him in CT this weekend. Some girl called said she locked her keys in the car and he pulled up in his tow truck there were like 5 guys and one girl he asked for proof it was her car she said its in the glove box. He said he couldn't open it until he had proof some dude walked up and said I think you should leave, he goes "leave me alone im just doing my job" then dude lifted a gun out of his pants and said go...

That's rough

People get shot all the time, but yeah. Talking about killing people is stupid and killing people for no good reason even more stupid. Being a fake Gangster is for fake gangsters.

And if you're a real gangster, then you either need to get off the drugs or grow up.

your term "gangstas" is too broad.

for example, everyday i see a bunch of wiggers and blonde kids in bape hoodies posted outside the local 7-11. these kids are all broke ass ten sack pushers. but they dress like "gangtas" and listen to rap, etc. but i bet none of them have even shot a gun before.

on the other hand, last week in my city a scrawny asian kid blasted two latino fools outside a pizza parlor with FIFTY witnesses. the reason he shot and killed the two guys, because they wouldnt share their pizza with him.

whos the 'gangster'??