Hey thread derailleurs:

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's like nine threads of e-beef right now, either ruining good threads or keeping dead threads alive like flesh eating zombie threads. I dont want to point fingers so everyone:

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you make a good point....i'm pretty sure 90% of the people on heres goal is to be the first person to say fail in every new thread

crossfire where people really like to be serious and argue about shit they cant change.
Do you actually believe that, 100%?

What I'm asking is do you just think that the kind of people on this site are not the type that could ever change politics/society or do you think that no general people can at all?

Do you actually believe that, 100%?

What I'm asking is do you just think that the kind of people on this site are not the type that could ever change politics/society or do you think that no general people can at all?

people like to whine and complain a lot more about things that bother them instead of taking actions to better, correct, and extinguish those things.

and yes Im sorry, but I do believe that 5000 semi/ex/wannabe/neverwas/hardcore vandals wont really be able to rally together and over throw issues that they find stifling them.

Peyote, listen guy, friend, buddy.

I'm sorry I called you annoying yesterday.

I think you are awesome.

I'm glad that I've been your topic of discussion for the past 24 hours,

it's an honor.

But perhaps you might try to move on, you see,

it's getting kind of stale.

Just a thought.

I support your decision either way little buddy.

Archived