KIDS 1995 SOUNDTRACK

takecover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"caaaaaaaaasper the friendly ghost, the friendly ghost,

the dopest ghoost in toooooowwwnn,

the bitches love me because im fuckin caaaaspeeer,

the doooopest ghoooost arooooooooooouuunnd"

hahahaha

i had that as a ringtone a looooong time ago...

that track was movie specific i think... tried to find it also a minute ago and no luck..

try soulseek mabye

also does anybody know if there is a last dragon soundtrack anywhere online?

it was an artifacts track, lifted from a mixtape - no cuts on any soundtrack version have ever, or will ever be released... my boy RACE knows him well

Im guessing just by the players involved it was probably a MILKCRATE mixtape... good luck finding any of those, if you even know what they are... if you can find a digital version of the wrong side ofr the tracks mixtape version I would give you props... find the actual tape and lll buy it from you on ebay

as for the last dragon soundtrack... I GOT IT ON WAX HOMIE

Yall talking about wrong side of the tracks?

Is that a graffer song?

You know the kind that talks about graffing so you can listen to it while graffing up

this fag here SMOK use to have that song on his mixtapes and shit

He left a bag of them in my car once, and I went thru em, and busted out laughing when that one came on

Gummo is the shit. Easily his best work. I would also like to see Julien Donkey Boy. Wassup Rockers was pretty wild, but I dont think he wrote that one. Mister Lonely looks pretty cool. I saw the trailer and some scene where the main dude, the MJ look alike, is doing some little performance in front of old people in a convalescent center. Shit was fucking hilarious. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ufN1RxFu-4

Gummo is the shit. Easily his best work. I would also like to see Julien Donkey Boy. Wassup Rockers was pretty wild, but I dont think he wrote that one. Mister Lonely looks pretty cool. I saw the trailer and some scene where the main dude, the MJ look alike, is doing some little performance in front of old people in a convalescent center. Shit was fucking hilarious. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ufN1RxFu-4

39031a.jpg

Archived