So I'm Moving to Japan for 1 Million Yen

Pistol

TOKYO (AFP) - An unemployed man in Japan had an unexpected windfall in his mailbox when he found one million yen (10,000 dollars) in cash from an anonymous benefactor, police said Friday.

The 61-year-old man discovered the wad of cash last week along with a slip of paper with the message, "Please make use of this in your everyday life," written with a black ballpoint pen.

But instead of following the advice, the jobless man in the ancient capital of Nara in western Japan turned over the gift to police.

The sender has until June 27 to claim the money or the unemployed man will get it.

Along with the letter, the envelope contained a partial photocopy of a map of nearby Osaka without any address marked or further explanation.

"He has absolutely no clue who it is," a police official said.

Japan has seen a string of cases in which large sums of cash have been left anonymously in people's mailboxes or public restrooms.

The largest single drop-off so far was in the city of Kyoto last year, astonishing a 67-year-old woman who found an envelope containing 10 million yen of stacked bills in her mailbox.

that could buy alot of used panties from vending machines.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What? Are you kidding that douche bag seriously got all that loot and then took it to onetime? WTF! If i came up like that would straight change my number and skip town. If the douche bag that came up on that loot has a 12oz account someone needs nega prop that fuck big time!

What? Are you kidding that douche bag seriously got all that loot and then took it to onetime? WTF! If i came up like that would straight change my number and skip town. If the douche bag that came up on that loot has a 12oz account someone needs nega prop that fuck big time!

because he's jobless and still did the right thing?

because he's jobless and still did the right thing?

How the fuck did he do the right thing?

He was GIVEN the money. It was a fucking GIFT.

How the fuck do you turn down 10G's of gift money? Much less give it to the po?

If I where the dude that tried to hook him up I'd be fucking FURIOUS.

I'd probably smack the nigga up.

DAO--you've got to remember, japan's culture is a hell of a lot different from Philly! Not to mention it's a 61 year old man. He's probably from a totally different generation of japanese morals.

i hadn't heard about this, but this is good to hear about. if it happened in america, the first thing i'd think --"counter fit."

DAO--you've got to remember, japan's culture is a hell of a lot different from Philly! Not to mention it's a 61 year old man. He's probably from a totally different generation of japanese morals.

So you're saying that all japs are borderline retarded? And especially the oldheads?

That's a little racist of you don't you think?