Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't think its all that great either. Maybe if there was some body parts and that teddy bear in the pool itd make more sense. & maybe if it were from a different angle or something. its just lacking... if it were just a flouting eyeball in the pool like a close up that would have been better lol idk Are their really that may trees in his neighborhood ?

Also, Breaking Bad would be dope to watch in theaters.. just a thought.

the show is gonna change so much without gus being around

In some ways yes, but not really. Walt is the new Gus. Look at the lengths he has gone to stay alive. His smarts, ruthlessness, all lead to him becoming the new Gus. I'm interested to see what is going to happen with them actually cooking meth, now that the place where they cooked it was blown up. Any idea what they're going to do with this season? My guess is Walt goes to gretchen and her husband (Walt's old friends, even thought they left on bad terms) and let them in a "business" proposal or gets back into the company which he originally started. But in the while Walt will end up setting up something like Gus had did, but using Gretchen's company as the front.Which will in end get them tied up into Walt's problems, causing a big fiasco in which Walt has to fix, while keeping them in the dark. Just like he did with Hank. Hmm.Which also brings in the question, does Hank know? and I can see Mike and him being ex-cop buddies who have been feeding each other information to an extent, and Hank knows what Walt has been doing. I can see Hank either still chasing Walt or coming on board as his ears in the DEA.hmmm. Mike will definitely be on Jesse's side, when the things go bad between Walt and him.

Plus I don't know if this is too far fetch but i could see there actually being someone who was above Gus, as the head boss of a worldwide ring, and Gus just played a small part in something much bigger. and this person will come into play. I don't know, I just can't wait anymore damn!!!!I can't really think what AMC will do, thats why this show is so great.

Any predictions or thoughts on what you think will happen. This is the last season of the show. 2 parts, 16 episodes in all, with the first 8 starting in july, then i guess a few months for a break then the final episodes. SHIT!

In some ways yes, but not really. Walt is the new Gus. Look at the lengths he has gone to stay alive. His smarts, ruthlessness, all lead to him becoming the new Gus. I'm interested to see what is going to happen with them actually cooking meth, now that the place where they cooked it was blown up. Any idea what they're going to do with this season? My guess is Walt goes to gretchen and her husband (Walt's old friends, even thought they left on bad terms) and let them in a "business" proposal or gets back into the company which he originally started. But in the while Walt will end up setting up something like Gus had did, but using Gretchen's company as the front.Which will in end get them tied up into Walt's problems, causing a big fiasco in which Walt has to fix, while keeping them in the dark. Just like he did with Hank. Hmm.Which also brings in the question, does Hank know? and I can see Mike and him being ex-cop buddies who have been feeding each other information to an extent, and Hank knows what Walt has been doing. I can see Hank either still chasing Walt or coming on board as his ears in the DEA.hmmm. Mike will definitely be on Jesse's side, when the things go bad between Walt and him.

Plus I don't know if this is too far fetch but i could see there actually being someone who was above Gus, as the head boss of a worldwide ring, and Gus just played a small part in something much bigger. and this person will come into play. I don't know, I just can't wait anymore damn!!!!I can't really think what AMC will do, thats why this show is so great.

Any predictions or thoughts on what you think will happen. This is the last season of the show. 2 parts, 16 episodes in all, with the first 8 starting in july, then i guess a few months for a break then the final episodes. SHIT!

that's crazy changes yo.

especially the cartel and the relationship that mike will have with the two now.

• Like 1

framec5.jpg

new poster up, not available yet. but they're saying keep an eye out. Someone please tell me the best way to print these out at kinkos. I'm definitely not going to be able to buy one. thats the next best option. lol

also. walter whites number is in the phone book.lol

that Breaking Bad poster is everywhere. Go to tumblr, and search breaking bad. thats all thats on that page.lol

tumblr_m546v840vJ1qakz4po1_500.jpg

I so wonder what the new season is going to be like. Is Walt going to be the new kingpin, How would he establish himself? Possibly with aid of the Saul & Mike

see here....

I think Walt and Jesse will be starting off again from scratch.. they got nothing. Walt doesn't have any money his wife gave the majority of it away to that fuckhead who then broke his neck trying to get away. I have no clue how the 5th season is going to work sense all the big players are dead. Walt is stuck with that car wash. Their will have to be a tun of new characters introduced. I'm sure with Gus and cartel leaders dead their will be a lot of war with the local dealers & gangs battling for control and territory. I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything. Vince Gilligan is a mastermind. I know it will work out just fine.