You Know A Girls A WHORE When....

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this chick that used to act like a high class hooker and meet rich ceo type dudes in the club, then go back to their car and pull out a badge and a gun like Ok, you're going to jail unless you'd care to make a donation to the poor lady cop fund and dudes would just come out of pocket quick and be ghost.

I know this chick that used to act like a high class hooker and meet rich ceo type dudes in the club, then go back to their car and pull out a badge and a gun like Ok, you're going to jail unless you'd care to make a donation to the poor lady cop fund and dudes would just come out of pocket quick and be ghost.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! now THAT'S gangster! :lol:

She weighed about 110 lbs. and was college educated....She had an excellent personality as well. One of the few chicks I've ever know that wasn't psycho, she just robbed rich dudes for a living. I was 18-20 when I knew her and she was like 28. I used to chill at her house on the regular and we would get treed up and tell me stories about these dudes. I should have wrote a song about her.

not mad

and it's not that i have nothing interesting to say

I just find it dudes on here call chicks whores all the time, when most are whores themselves

Hypocrisy

For instance I know for a fact I can be a slut, so in turn I don't judge other sluts

But hey that's just me

The topics weak, that's what my post was in response to.

I didn't even read yours, but now that I have it may be the threads saving grace.

• Like 1

not mad

and it's not that i have nothing interesting to say

I just find it dudes on here call chicks whores all the time, when most are whores themselves

Hypocrisy

For instance I know for a fact I can be a slut, so in turn I don't judge other sluts

But hey that's just me

The topics weak, that's what my post was in response to.

I didn't even read yours, but now that I have it may be the threads saving grace.

Oh, my bad...I thought those huge rolleyes were directed at my 110lb gangstabitch story..haha.