My nigga Obama..

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IF THIS NIGGA WINS THERES NO HOPE FOR THE DEMS. REAL TALK. OKLAHOMA AND WYOMING AND ALL THOSE STATES IM NEVER GONNA STEP FOOT IN ARE NOT GONNA VOTE FOR A BLACK DUDE DOGS. ITS 2008 AND SHIT IS SAD BUT ITS THE REAL DEAL.

This is true but it goes both ways.....some black people are voting for him because he is part black while some whites won't vote for him because of that same reason. Either way I find it fucked up.

This bitch Hillary is going to come back from the dead, just wait and see.

I surely hope not but it's going to happen. You mother fuckers are going to get SWINDLED.

Oh and as far as Obama's safety. I highly doubt anything is going to happen to him. He really doesn't advocate too much real "change". That guy Kennedy though....that's another story.

Except there's nothing evil about him.

WHOA.... coming from YOU? not even an air of skepticism???? dude IS a politician bro. All politicians are the same at the core. Some are just a little better than others.

and kennedy was an inside job. his brother was the one who outside sources had taken out.

Archived