God is retarded...

Some1

So I have to do a return printers we delivered because the account I work on ordered the wrong ones.

I do all the return paper work and go back to the delivery tech's and have this convo.

Me: You guys have to pick this up in middletunfiieldsfakenameville.

Thisdude:Who is going to pick them up?

Me:I guess you are, here *gives paper work*

Thisdude: No WHO is gonna pick them up?!

Me: I dont know WE as a COMPANY are going to pick them from THEM

Thisdude:God damn you are a fucking idiot...

**Other people in the area laugh**

Me:Why am I an idiot? You asked "WHO is going to pick them up?" I said "YOU are"

This dude: I mean who are we picking it up FROM?!

Me: Why the fuck didn't you ask that?? How can you call me an idiot when you repeatedly asked the wrong question1?

**other people in the area still laughing**

I don't know if people are just retarded haven't had enough coffee or what but seriously you cannot call someone an idiot if you are being an idiot yourself. It just gets thrown back in your face. God I don't need this shit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys need to start working from home. Im in my bed, in my pj's and doing my work while eating pizza. Plus no dumbass coworkers to deal with. I check in with my boss via AIM in the morning and do my work, while eating pizza. Did i mention that I'm in my warm, comfortable bed, eating pizza? Yeah, thats whats up.

Re: God people are retarded...

I have a couple people that sit in class with me all day and repeatedly say the dumbest shit because they are know it alls.

so annoying.

same thing for me

but its a row of these white boys

who say the dumbest shit all period

thinking they're funny...

they had the teacher stop class

to play some video on you tube

of some little kid falling off a couch...

laaame asses...

somebody did that to a kid I used to work with. They lived in a rich town his name was Kip...who the fuck names their kid Kip? Anyways he got dosed by one of his friends he got sent home.

I guess it went down like this.

He drank his milk started talking with his friends finished his lunch. Then like 10 min before lunch ended he just looked around and went. "You guys are fucking assholes" and went to the nurses office and pleaded to have his mom pick him up even though he drove to school.