like hope, but different

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Obama is the only* one who promised to bring my peoples home ASAP and tried to keep em here in 03.

(*term "only" used as candidate who actually has momentum to win)

well, if americans weren't so damn stupid, ron paul would be a front runner instead of a crook and a liar like mccain and hillary.

i still won't vote for obama because of his CFR ties and i don't believe he'll bring the troops home. his words are "i'll do whatever has to be done"

when he gets in the office, he'll be a puppet. false promises like pelosi.

well, if americans weren't so damn stupid, ron paul would be a front runner instead of a crook and a liar like mccain and hillary.

i still won't vote for obama because of his CFR ties and i don't believe he'll bring the troops home. his words are "i'll do whatever has to be done"

when he gets in the office, he'll be a puppet. false promises like pelosi.

I'll vote for him since he is clearly the lesser of all the evils to choose from.

His campaign funds came in a hundred dollars at a time for the majority of his run.

I'm sure now that he's a front runner he'll get a few large "contributions" but he knows who put him there in the first place and who he owes.

I'll vote for him since he is clearly the lesser of all the evils to choose from.

His campaign funds came in a hundred dollars at a time for the majority of his run.

I'm sure now that he's a front runner he'll get a few large "contributions" but he knows who put him there in the first place and who he owes.

why not vote with a good conscience? why do people settle for the lesser of two evils?

if god and satan were running for president, and god dropped out, would you still vote for satan?

The last two elections Bush won, why? Lets be honest, it wasn't all because of Florida

People were so disgusted with the choices they either didn't vote (Kerry sucked balls anyway) or voted for someone with no chance of winning. Divide and conquer. This time I hope more people get out there and get rid of the GOP for at least long enough to get my friends and family out of that shithole dessert. Hillary is not an option for me and I could never vote for her myself since she could most likely weasel out of bringing them home.

*If Obama don't bring em home or die trying he will get the fail gif from his supporters.