Karma Police

GucciCondom

i've helped out alot of people this winter gets their cars unstuck, and giving them a jump. serioulsy it only takes 5mins to help someone get their car jumped. most of the time its women who leave their lights on. most of the time they give me $20, but i just give it back. shit i even shuvel my neighbors driveway and sidewalk, cause they are old and the old lady always keeps me supplied with lots of cookies/brownies. besides its not like i got anything else to do thats more important then helping out the neighbors. when i have parties at my house they'll give me a call if they see 5-0 outside, not your typical old couple.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I checked out a book from the library. I had intentions to read it before I checked it out but sort of just ignored it when I got it home. I let it collect late fees and then the day I decide to turn it in, my dog fucking chewed it up. Is this karma?

Or is it karma that I'd rather just ignore the fact that someone I know has a drug problem and as a result of that the person leaves my dog in the house unsupervised to chew on the book?

Or none of the above. It seems like everythings too interrelated, for me atleast, to make a distinction.

Halloween night my friends and I stole six bags of fresh bread from the back of a truck and handed them to every homeless person we saw in the subway in new york city till we ran out. Halloween is a pretty crazy in night out there and tons of people out having a goodtime,but yeah they all smiled and were really thankfull.

one time we were at a spot skating and a friend of mine who im not to fond of fell or some shit like that and i remember telling my other friend "haha hell yeah im glad that happend" NEXT FUCKING TRY i go the attempt the front smithers put it down and fell directley on a rock (which is not a problem fallings whatever) my board decides to roll into the nice deep hole filled with water....DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!! i never said shit like that again hahahaha.

whenever i go out for dinner and have leftovers, i drive around the streets

where the homeless hang out, and give them my food.

they're always really happy.

one time a dude came up on a whole pizza.

or if i see them near drive-thrus, i buy them a cheeseburger.

i'd like to think i make their day.

especially when it's freezing out, and i just pop out of nowhere with some warm food.

i think the homeless situation is kinda fucked cause you have alot of people in alot of different catagories... people who are homeless cause theyre idiots (fuck them), people who are homeless and couldnt help being that way but do attempt to do something about it, homeless people who are cool, homeless people who are nuts, homeless people who are only nuts because theyre homeless (a very large percentage of homeless people develop mental disorders because of it) yeah sorry its a touchy topic.

you're wrong.

homeless people don't develop mental disorders. people with serious mental disorders become homeless because of circumstance, like not being able to have a job to provide proper medical attention to their severe mental disorder (like schizophrenia or straight up mental retardation in lots of cases..)

They must think I am an upstanding citizen.

When I got my cellphone stolen it was returned to me.

Last Saturday night I lost my wallet, stuffed with cash and ID and credit cards.

I searched the car which belonged to my friend's mom for a good 10 minutes and nothing.

Then today she calls me and says when she got back in the car from her run this morning, it was miraculously just laying on the middle of the floor.

feld

"You know who you are? Even Steven."