Karma Police

GucciCondom

They must think I am an upstanding citizen.

When I got my cellphone stolen it was returned to me.

Last Saturday night I lost my wallet, stuffed with cash and ID and credit cards.

I searched the car which belonged to my friend's mom for a good 10 minutes and nothing.

Then today she calls me and says when she got back in the car from her run this morning, it was miraculously just laying on the middle of the floor.

It is also Friday, fairly beautiful out and I'm feeling great from a Suboxone my boy just laced me with.

Foreal though, this is why I always try to do nice shit for people, it really does come back to help you.

Share your good karma stories, or bad for that matter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when people are lost. i give directions

i give change to homeless people(dont know if this counts)

i help handicap people across the street all the time.

I guess Karma works. or its luck that makes you think somthing good happened because you did something good.

one day, me and my friend were eating heart attack food at "Yak Ina Boks"

some little old man was asking these two mexican chicks for directions.

he was on foot and trying to walk all the way down town to center street.

so they are telling him directions and im over hearing i just hear some crazy out whacked out directions being given to this little old dude.

they were trying to make him almost go in a whole square when he could have just walked straight.

so i get up and tell the dude. to just walk straight. follow the road. turn right and then you will be where you wanna be.

the mexican chicks looked at me like i was wrong.

and i said "yeah, thats where its at"

and walked back to drink my doctor pepper.

well later that day. i was at the skate park. skating and shit.

i guess i had lost my wallet when i was sitting down. i always carry cash in my front pockets and i dont cary my credit cards when i know im not ganna be doing nothing thats ganna cost more than 100 bucks. so i loose it.

later i get a call from my old ass friend telling me that some kids at the skate park were bragging about jacking some wallet and that they were ganna go buy beer with it later. my friend said let me take a look. it was mine. he took it from them and gave it back to me.

i offered him a reward, he didnt want it. it was a long time since we kicked it. so thats what we did. drank beers and smoke cigarettes talking about the olden days

edit: it's weird because we knew each others numbers. we just hardly ever spoke or chilled. weird. lol

Yeah Porce, I don't think it is luck because shit usually directly happens following an action of good or bad most of the time.

All of the times I have ever intentionally fucked someone over horribly, I either got hurt real bad or failed school or some bullshit within the next couple days.

For the past year I have been trying to be really nice to people, handing out change to bums, handing out Newports to crackheads, giving people rides all over, buying people shit, and basically just trying to do the right thing every day in whatever situation happens. And over the past year I landed a really good job I like, got a sick ass car that I would have only dreamed of before, gotten back things I lost, won tons of poker tournements, just basically getting the long end of the stick in whatever I do. So I don't really think it is a coincidence. Back when I was an asshole 24/7 all I did was get shitted on and lose everything and be depressed all the time.

yeah . thats where it gets me too.

when i was a asshole about giving rides to my friends.

i did it so much. i lost my keys for 3 days.

when i found them (in the bottom bin of the freezer)

i decided to be nice and give rides. mainly cause i wanted to drive my car. but yeah i think its more than luck sometimes

For every person doing the "right" things & getting directly rewarded for it

there are 764 others consistantly doing the same things & getting nothing in return

some of them are getting fucked even harder

Even though what goes around may come around

not everything happens for a reason

Sometimes it might take longer though, you know? I think most people front like they do the right thing but behind the scenes they are probably the ones cutting old ladies off the road and talking shit about their best friends and stuff like that.

I try to put my mom's karma in perspective because she is SUCH a fucking loving and caring person and goes out of her way to help people when nobody did it for her. When she was pregnant with my brother we got kicked out of her fiance's house, then kicked out of my grandmom's house into the street. She has busted her ass SO MUCH to get us to the point where we are and I sometimes think, what the fuck is up with her karma? She is 49, in debt and has nothing in her life besides me and my bro.

Maybe what makes her happy is just having two kids that love her and raising them, but she deserves the world. One day she is going to hit the lottery, or I'm just going to buy her a crib when I got it like that, either way I will not let my mom grow too old before something really really good gets done for her.

no doubt. my mom stuggled like a mother fucker when she was young.

dropped out of high school while pregnant with me and everything.

had to work a long ass low paying job. and i had to stay with my fucking bitch ass alcoholic father. and no matter how much my mom didnt have. she always gave to other people and helped them and made sure they were alright before herself. shit went like this for years. she had an opportunity to make a change. she did.

now shes a nurse. making money. and spoiling the younger kids like she could never do to me.

its alright tho. my little sister acts like a bitch and wants new uggs every fucking month.

i cant wait till karma kicks in for her

i hope your mom gets her karma soon. sounds like she deserves it.

For every person doing the "right" things & getting directly rewarded for it

there are 764 others consistantly doing the same things & getting nothing in return

some of them are getting fucked even harder

Even though what goes around may come around

not everything happens for a reason

im one of those 764.

Sounds like madukes is one of the 764 I'm typing about

If you try to do the "right" things in your life, you put yourself in a better position to recieve positive reinforcement. However, these things can be different to everyone.

For instance..

Joe Blow wants to be a better drug dealer in order to make more money to take care of his fam, he's well aware that dealing drugs is a bad thing. Bad karma?

Todd Bod is in the same situation but is completely convinced that it's a good thing, a service that he provides to the people who are in need. Good karma?

My fucking school lost my loan check, so now I have to wait until monday to get in canceled and then I have to wait until at least friday before they reissue it to me, then they told me that they might not be able to hold it to me and might have to mail it to me so it gets lost in the mail again...

Other than that my karma seems to be doing pretty fucking good.. actually, I look at this like a blessing, now I am not going to blow a bunch of money on stupid shit and find myself broke later in the semester... Actually maybe I should just try not to spend my check the whole semester and invest it.. or use it to go to costa rica this summer...

Drugs = bad karma in my opinion except for weed I guess.

Because you might be helping your family, but you are destroying someone else's mother or father or son's life plus hurting whoever else relies on them. So basically it would be the same thing as just straight up stabbing some lady and taking her purse except you are doing it more slowly and indirectly.

At least if you do good things you can know this and when something bad happens you won't come down so hard on yourself for bad things you may have done in the past, you know? Plus if you need to reach out to someone for some assistance they will know that you deserve it.

I dunno, I think sometimes it might have to build up to cancel out all the bad shit you have done. I was an asshole for most of my life, got shitted on for most of my life and only over the past whatever year or two have I changed my actions and attitude towards others and it has positively impacted the things that happen to me.

I guess for some people they just have bad luck and will never reap the benefits of karma but personally it works for me and the idea of it keeps me happy and living right.

Here is a pretty good example of directly bad karma:

A few summers ago I was with a couple buddies and we were broke as FUCK and wanted to smoke. So we get up to a corner and some kid asks us where the bud is at. He told us he was in town for his grandmom's funeral and was just trying to get high. So we told him we got him and would be right back. We hop in the whip, fill a bag with grass clippings and bullshit, pull up and snatch his money then bounce. We grab a bunch of real tree and head to get a blunt. On the way we get pulled over and my friend drops the bag of weed on the ground accidently and the cops search the car. SOME HOW the cop didn't see the weed since the floor was covered in so much shit and we eventually got let go but it was a definite action of karma and I still feel pretty bad for beating dude on such terms.

hahaha my friend did that to some old dude we call drunk joe.

dude is just a normal nice honest dude. shares his drugs and gives people pills and cigarettes.

so wants a sack. my friend gets a bunch of oregano and makes it into nug with a little bit of honey. dries it and and sells it to drunk joe.

i felt bad.

i give change to homeless people(dont know if this counts)

l

I give em change most of the time..I dont like the ones that ask straight out for a $1 or 2..I've bought a Hooker a burrito before..She was old , and she was really hungry, I told her to order anythin she wanted but I wouldnt give her money for drugs..She got a fatass burrito and a soda..I like the ones that are just fuken honest with you..When they say, "I need a beer I aint gone lie to you."..fuck it, here goes $3 go get yourself a 40oz homie..Heh..I would appreciate sum folks to buy me a beer if I was homeless..A lot of them people been through fuken hell..They had it all at one point.. family, job, money, houses cars..it takes one slip to end up all fuked up..doesnt justify anything but sumtimes it just happens..I feel em, I know how it is to lose everything and start from ground up..luck was on my side tho, I had the blessing of havin family to back me up..

yah ill give them some change. or left over food. but i dont give them shit if they want exact amounts and shit

like $4.76 and shit

one time i went to eat with my girl and we had some extra food leftover we werent gonna eat so we offered t to this one lady askin for money cuz she was hungry so i offered her the food and the bitch looks at me and says i aint eating that give me money so i was like bitch then your ass aint hungry and i aint giving you shit now so we walked off.

i usually do shit for people and dont expect anything in return for it because that aint how i roll but that homeless bitch got me pissed!

Yeah dude well if she wouldn't eat the food then she is homeless because she is a scumbag and wants the money for crillz.

I feel bad for the people who get left homeless due to extremely fucked up circumstances because hardly anyone would ever give a fuck about them since most are just scum.

i think the homeless situation is kinda fucked cause you have alot of people in alot of different catagories... people who are homeless cause theyre idiots (fuck them), people who are homeless and couldnt help being that way but do attempt to do something about it, homeless people who are cool, homeless people who are nuts, homeless people who are only nuts because theyre homeless (a very large percentage of homeless people develop mental disorders because of it) yeah sorry its a touchy topic.

i got terrible fucking karma.

i used to think that shit was stupid.

but eventually i got suckered in.

now im an avid believer, or whatever.

last night i blew out one of my tires like 5 miles away from my house,

i didnt have a jack on me(nh)

so guess what?

i had to drive that motherfucker ALL the way home.

at 5 miles an hour.

that shit really took an hour to get home.

im naturally a very nice and helpful guy

and i always end up with shit karma.

i refuse to believe that stealing goes against you.

fuck that shit.