BAN DAVAK?

vanfullofretards

ban him?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
I bet you wont vote in the upcoming election either.

You're right. There's no candidates I would vote for.

AND BEFORE THE RON PAUL PEOPLE TRY TO PULL A TRAIN ON ME- I KNOW WHERE HE STANDS ON THE ISSUES AND I'M IMPRESSED, BUT I'VE MADE UP MY MIND.

THAT GOES FOR THE OBAMA PEOPLE TOO.

............so you guys don't like me huh? whatever bump REV. JESSE LEE PETERSON!!!

actually its gone from dislike to just amusement... so shut the fuck up and contribute something good before it turns back to apathy

How the fuck is "Mouth For War" not banned yet???

:lol: You talk about me in threads I dont even post in? You really are obsessed...

How bout you just let the shit go? I don't see Dawood shadow posting after every one of my post, trying to get me banned. And if anyone should be mad it should be him, not you. Besides that I apologized to him, not because I'm scared of him, not because I give a shit what you think... because I was wrong and said some rude shit.

It's been damn near a month and you still got my name in your mouth and my pic on your hard drive. WTF man? Seriously WTF?

Guest shai_hulud
someone should start a newb pwnedge thread...

Apparently, that would be any thread you create.

If you want to fit in around here, the only way you're going to do that is by paying attention and not baiting people by saying whatever pops into your head.

You can act like a jackass all you want, but the fact is that there's a hell of a lot more of us than there are of you. Individually, we can be pretty brutal when we set our minds to it. Collectively, man...you don't even want to know.

I will say this- now that the registration is reopened, that's something that can cut both ways. If all of us decide to make new accounts and blast you you right off of 12 oz. so we won't be banned for breaking the rules, then we may do that. You might end up getting banned just so things will settle down here.

Somehow, I don't see it coming to that, but it is something for you to consider.

Guest shai_hulud
T;6061016']That plus California in the election never amounts to shit for some reason they always know who won the state before its over with. I might actually vote this time though. We will see.

It's because we're not a swing state. CA tends to vote Democrat in national elections, but for some reason it seems like a pretty conservative place at the state level.

As far as which Democratic candidate wins here, follow the money. Not too hard to do.