true stories for real

SodaPopWario

true story one time i was in pittsburgh for a star wars convention and i guess bon jovi was playing a gig there that night and happened to be staying at the double tree hotel (as was i). anyways, it was in the middle of the night and i get a knok on my door and it was the man himself, JON BON JOVI! he wanted to borrow my ice bucket because he accidently puked in the one that was issued to his room. i said he could borrow it if he sucked my dick in the hallway while i wore my storm trooper helmet. no doubt he agreed and it was awesome. keep in mind this was like 2 am. i guess dude really wanted some ice.

no homo?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
true story one time i was in pittsburgh for a star wars convention and i guess bon jovi was playing a gig there that night and happened to be staying at the double tree hotel (as was i). anyways, it was in the middle of the night and i get a knok on my door and it was the man himself, JON BON JOVI! he wanted to borrow my ice bucket because he accidently puked in the one that was issued to his room. i said he could borrow it if he sucked my dick in the hallway while i wore my storm trooper helmet. no doubt he agreed and it was awesome. keep in mind this was like 2 am. i guess dude really wanted some ice.

no homo?

So your saying Bon Jovi The Rockstar stayed in a Double Tree Hotel?

Im calling false on this one

Bon Jovi's career isn't slowing down, he's on a sold out north american tour.

Also Bon Jovi doesn't drink or do drugs so him being wasted and puking in ice buckets is lies.

Plus he likes a finger in his ass just like I do when I masterbate to his album covers

You need to clear up the story, you got head by some random drunk dude.

Got 'em

Bon Jovi's career isn't slowing down, he's on a sold out north american tour.

Also Bon Jovi doesn't drink or do drugs so him being wasted and puking in ice buckets is lies.

You need to clear up the story, you got head by some random drunk dude.

no my story is straight. bon jovi sucked my balls for a bucket of ice.

no homo?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

/NH