12oz producers, reccomend me a mixer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here's My beast.....

EURODESK SL2442FX-PRO

l_8b986a94be7bfcbe08b61b24e1951b61.jpg

I bought it for $600, you can find it alot cheap, like $400.

Yamaha

l_30a115a474e6131a3994d7e6bf5dae51.jpg

Pretty simple. Nothing to it.

l_edd153b7a18e8e8b0af84e061640007b.jpg

This one is more of a mixer but really, i can use both my top soundboards like a mixer.

and my last one...

l_75a5e4eabf4218e041e3808e1ffdc2cf.jpg

or can reccomend something that's in the same price range?

It really depends what you want.

What are you using for music? Cds? Vynals? Computer?

From the looks of it, you are using something simple to play music and want a mixer with built in effects and such.

My mixers only have the EQ and Effects that affects the audio. I dont need loop, samples, patterns and such cus thats all in my other equipment.

• 2 years later...

Anyone have a Mixer that has the cut feature? Mine has it.....

9kp0dv.jpg

But it sucks. I can set it to "fast" or "slow". If i put it on fast, it still lags because when I cut, the Volume goes down when im cutting.

I need a mixer that cuts nicely. Anyone?

HAHA LOL & using 3 tracks on an 18 track mixer

overkill much?

But I have that same berhinger eurorack model, but the 8 track version. I would suggest that fpr homeboy, or even you T4 since you clearly arent using those other 15 or so tracks for live band instrumentation

and thread starter - dont waste money on that boss multitrack if you arent going to record on it, multitracks can have signal noise when used soley as studio mixers. Roland is a good brand, but either way its overkill once again

behringer-ub1204fxFRONT.jpg

I got this for about 500$ 5 or so years ago new and have used it for many shows and in studio, its a workhorse. im pretty sure this model is discontinued, but really any beringer 8 track mixer should do you, with or without effects -0 The rental place I use to work at used these beringhers, they are best live and not great for high end studio, but perfect fdr event and basement/bedroom studios

Anyone have a Mixer that has the cut feature? Mine has it.....

9kp0dv.jpg

But it sucks. I can set it to "fast" or "slow". If i put it on fast, it still lags because when I cut, the Volume goes down when im cutting.

I need a mixer that cuts nicely. Anyone?

denon? really bruh? what were you thinking.. if youre gonna go cheap at least get a stanton

get a vestax pmc-04/5/6 used, they are great scratch mixers you can find everywhere used, they last forever, just get a newcrossfader

if you wanna go pro get a rane ttm-56

i got it as a Xmas Present and this....

l_05fc213a8d3645afbda18373bf8430eb.jpg

I started to practice scratching and gettting better at it. I use another Mixer for Mixing and turntable (those are always put away. Only take them out at the shows). Now I just want a Mixer that cuts nicely to continue practicing my scratching. Ill check those Vestax Mixers.

What do you want this mixer to do? If you only need two channels, I highly recommend the Rane TTM 56. Great EQs, excellent sound and faders. Ecler is worth checking out as well.

As mentioned, a Vestax pmc 06 is a great option if you just want to work on cutting. It's compact, and you can find them super cheap.

I want the mixer to be precise with the cuts. The denon that i have doesnt seem to catch the cuts when i use the "crab" technique. When I cut really fast, the volume decreases and you cant tell im cutting fast.

Im really interested in the Vestax PMC 06 now. Didnt they have a gold mixer too?

Ive owned 2 of these. the 07 just has knobs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VESTAX-PMC-05PRO3-05PRO-III-3-SCRATCH-DJ-MIXER-PRO3-VCA_W0QQitemZ390155371863QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad7128557#ht_4725wt_1167

thats refurbished which is good with Vestax.

==============

Ive owned 1 of these. dope because they are thin which makes your tables closer to eachother.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VESTAX-PMC06PRO-BLK-DJ-SCRATCH-2-ch-MIXER-PMC-06PRO_W0QQitemZ390152244436QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad6e2ccd4#ht_5698wt_1167

===================

but if you are willing to spend the $500 then pick this one up while you can.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rane-TTM56-mixer-silver-face-super-clean_W0QQitemZ170453050988QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27afcb266c#ht_1601wt_1167

• Like 1

I want the mixer to be precise with the cuts. The denon that i have doesnt seem to catch the cuts when i use the "crab" technique. When I cut really fast, the volume decreases and you cant tell im cutting fast.

Im really interested in the Vestax PMC 06 now. Didnt they have a gold mixer too?

Im rockin the gold vestax 07 pro for now until my Rane TTM57SL gets here. I know what you mean about the crab. You need something with an optical or mag fader. Even a cheap ass stanton SK2F will do you good. That was actually my first mixer and was decent and I learned to master the crab and 2 click flares well. I payed 1400 for my Rane with serato, its gonna be well worth the money so I can't complain.

Gold 07 pro

22278_1324231302864_1143304747_985092_3581006_n.jpg

• Like 1