my sisters friend...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ well we were laying against her car

and my dad comes out speaking all kindsa bullshit about how much

im fucking up my life and all kindsa janky bullshit.

everyone i know is terrified of my dad.

so naturally, she got scared.

You know that thread Plezo1son started asking if it's ever ok to whoop your dads ass?

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE INSTANCES THAT IT'S DEFINAELY OK TO WHOOP YOUR DADS ASS!!!

SERIOUSLY.... WTF????

I remember the first time my pops busted in on me fucking a bitch.

He was like "ohhh shit.. I'm sorry" and turned around and closed the door.

Then like 2 seconds later he opened the door again and gave me the thumbs up, then closed the door again and left me to handle my biz.

Your pops is a dickhead, and you sound like a borderline homo.

your asking the internet if you should smash?

seriously?

but like seeks said

go in there represent and have her sprung.

don't go in there wearing the condom already ala tease.

cause then your sis and her friend will clown.

people don't forget.

if you represent, girls talk like guys do, your sis's freinds will all want a piece.

^True story.

My little sister had this super hotty jailbait friend who I'm pretty sure wanted to do the dirty.

I never did and a few months later she was killed in a car crash.

Young people should have stricter/more preparative training in order to get their licenses.

But she was hot..

RIP.

Sounds like you missed out.

You coulda been the last to beat that.

no, it has nothing to do with that. I never smashed, but that is beside the fact that kid's are irresponsible and that was the sole factor contributing to the girl's death.

I should have explained in greater detail. Long story ensues:

So said girl was riding shotgun on the highway in her best friend's brand new SUV, freshly bought from daddy (These girls were 16-17 at the time). Her friend who is driving is excessively and recklessly speeding, she even sent a text to another friend saying "OMG I'm doing 90 right now!". WHILE DRIVING. A TEXT. Eventually the car comes up over a hill and on the other side was a car driving the normal speed, there was too little time to react and the the girl driving could not react in time (again, speeding and too young to be behind the wheel, or at least too inexperienced and immature, IMO) and she veered off the road, SUV did multiple rolls, the girl driving lived and her friend, girl mentioned in prior post, was killed in the process.

This thread topic reminded me of that girl. I should have been more considerate in my first post, but nonetheless I believe that kids should be required to complete stricter guidelines in order to be granted their license at such a young age. It's just too dangerous and creates hazards for everyone on the road.

She was a nice girl and it is very unfortunate what happened.

RIP.

And the same thing woulda happened if they were 25 and just got there liscenses.

All raising age limits does is delay people from growing up.

It just makes kids stay kids longer.

Shit happens regardless of your Nazi ass rules and regulations.

Get a life.

my Brother sexed it up with my lil' sister's friend awhile ago.

She talked shit about him for days.

Which he rightfully deserved.

Becuase my sis's friend was 14 and he was 17.

Real nasty.

As long as your sister is cool with it it should be fine.

Usually the situation only becomes as awkward you let it get.

Becuase my sis's friend was 14 and he was 17.

Real nasty.

WTF are you talking about???

Not only is that legal, but it's only 3 years apart.

Not to mention completely normal.

What the fuck is "real nasty" about a 17 year old bangin a 14 year old?

Some of you people on here sound like straight up faggots and herbs that never got pussy when they were kids.

Some of you people on here sound like straight up faggots and herbs that never got pussy when they were kids.

Maybe because 14 is not even fully developed you sick ass

oh and Twinky mad props this chick is so, so fine and watch everyone here is ganna rquest her just like me;)

And the same thing woulda happened if they were 25 and just got there liscenses.

All raising age limits does is delay people from growing up.

It just makes kids stay kids longer.

Shit happens regardless of your Nazi ass rules and regulations.

Get a life.

I half agree with this.

On the other hand, if that broad was 21 she might be a little smarter about where she chooses to speed or how she chooses to speed.

I didn't get my license until I was just over 18 it made me a little smarter behind the wheel

I remember around here one of my little sisters friends decided to steal her parents SUV and go joy riding. she was about 14 or 15 at the time, and she rolled it that night. A little different but sort of the same principle that kids are fucking morons.

my sis has this fine ass friend (who is my age).

ive always wanted to smash this bitch.

recently, my sis tells me that said friend likes me and is down to just fuck.

fucking awesome on my part.

last night we almost fucked.

my pops cockblocked me in front of her, in my front yard.

asshole.

im kinda glad we didnt fuck though, so i thought i'd ask you assholes about this.

you guys ever been in a situation like mine.

is this a good idea?

i see her alot, and i dont know if this'll make things weird or not.

i dont know what to do.

and dont ask about pics, ill post 'em when i find her myspace.

All my sister friends are fat thats because she probably hates me or someshit but on some serious shit not even one hot friend! Probably so shell be the best lookin in the pack of walruses walkin along side her

oh and Twinky mad props this chick is so, so fine and watch everyone here is ganna rquest her just like me;)

Some 14 year olds look like grown women..know what I hate most about being 19? That the youngest I'll allow myself to fuck is 15 :lol:

And yeah, that girl is hot as fuck...good shit homie

Dawgs... when your 17, 14 IS fully developed you faggot fucking homo.

When I was 17 we banged out 14 year olds like it was a sport.

Grow a dick you fucking homo.

Your kidding.

um. Ok then. There is nothing nasty about a boy who is going to become a legal adult fucking a young girl in middle school who most likely barely got her period a couple months ago and has mosquito bites for tits… its just sad and embarrassing.

no, it has nothing to do with that. I never smashed, but that is beside the fact that kid's are irresponsible and that was the sole factor contributing to the girl's death.

I should have explained in greater detail. Long story ensues:

So said girl was riding shotgun on the highway in her best friend's brand new SUV, freshly bought from daddy (These girls were 16-17 at the time). Her friend who is driving is excessively and recklessly speeding, she even sent a text to another friend saying "OMG I'm doing 90 right now!". WHILE DRIVING. A TEXT. Eventually the car comes up over a hill and on the other side was a car driving the normal speed, there was too little time to react and the the girl driving could not react in time (again, speeding and too young to be behind the wheel, or at least too inexperienced and immature, IMO) and she veered off the road, SUV did multiple rolls, the girl driving lived and her friend, girl mentioned in prior post, was killed in the process.

This thread topic reminded me of that girl. I should have been more considerate in my first post, but nonetheless I believe that kids should be required to complete stricter guidelines in order to be granted their license at such a young age. It's just too dangerous and creates hazards for everyone on the road.

She was a nice girl and it is very unfortunate what happened.

RIP.

I heard about this shit on news........texting at high speeds is just asking for a death sentence. I bet the girl who was driving felt salty as hell!!!!

RIP

Archived