I am a dirty mother fucker.............

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got slobbed up by a fat chick last night. this bitch was literally trying to eat my fucking dick off, or suck my balls out of my sack. i had to stop ol girl a couple times because she was biting my fucking dick.

she also kept lickking my face and shit, like i was a glazed christmas ham. the funniest was that i had taken a nasty ass shit before i left for the bars, and bitch kept lickin my ass crack.

my roomate brought his girl back last night, and she had a friend. i should have just told ol girl to sleep on the couch, but i was 10 beers deep and i wanted to go titty diving. i mean, she wasnt suuuper fat, no more than 200 for sure. most of you niggas would have hit it, really though.

i didnt fuck, thank god. i got bored after 20 minutes and fell asleep.

its 2pm in the afternoon, i just woke up. my hair is crusted, i am in total shame.

[ATTACH]78369.vB[/ATTACH]

Moe Lester getting Molested

HA!

fatgirl-766877.jpg.7b5cd1dfd3d629d6d6d55997fd64cfb6.jpg

fat girls need love too!

but they gotta pay.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

l_aa6ca2fce059259f2398166ae1a4a620.jpg

I really can't hang when it comes to this subject

This is the chick I lost my virginity too, and the straight up UGLIEST girl I've ever fucked...I don't put my dick in subpar bitches. When i get drunk I'll make out with an ugly bitch, maybe get topped, but it never makes it all the way to smashing

l_aa6ca2fce059259f2398166ae1a4a620.jpg

I really can't hang when it comes to this subject

This is the chick I lost my virginity too, and the straight up UGLIEST girl I've ever fucked...I don't put my dick in subpar bitches. When i get drunk I'll make out with an ugly bitch, maybe get topped, but it never makes it all the way to smashing

BOO THIS MAN

i was just in a limo with mad heads the other night ... got wasted as shit, climbed a crane at the beach, and then got fucked up enough to start kissing on this broad ....

l_f66d61aa915b1049aae00091721898f1.jpg

straight up, ugliest bitch i ever fucked. i woke up in the morning and had to do a double take .... like what the fuck!!! it was fun though ... i guess .......

oh and she aint really all that bad ... but this is definitely the appropriate pic of her for this thread ....