Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sponsored painters..fucking sellouts, rack paint all day. I feel like crossing that shit out.

supplied with paint, oh, you want you own color, here ya go... and here's a paycheck, all you gotta do is, use this paint, shout out for the paint, and catch fame in some vids... yeah, what a bumb deal.. psyche, sign me up

i cant wait for mtv to tell you retards to kill yourselves.. pull your head out your ass and quit being jealous

2C you seem upset, like this a personal thing for you. The explanation seemed legit, hardly a shady business practice. whats wrong did Ironlak turn down sponsoring you or something?

No, actually I have a fair bit of ironlak that i enjoy using.

I think the lil laks are useless, just like montana micros and such, it was just the principal behind it.

If you expect to hear only good things on 12oz and have all the bad things said through email, that's stupid. You're a startup company who clearly cares about how your product is being received by its customer base, which is amazing, you don't see that too often. Its a good way to do business, but on the same hand, your customers should also be aware of shady business practices that you seem to employ. That's how a public forum works.

We weren't saying people couldn't air their opinion. We simply inferred that you raised some points where had you emailed us we'd of been happy to share further information with you, but on a public forum we'd be reluctant to share it as some of the information would have involved future plans and was somewhat sensitive, that's all.

As for the Lil Laks, look each to their own and your certainly entitled to your opinion on the product, i myself don't have a real use for them either, but as a small company that cares about its customers (the shady business practices comment was a real stretch) they asked for the product so we delivered it, its just that simple.

With regard to the shady business practices we contacted Oink directly to get to the bottom of it, rather than rely on 3rd hand information from an anonymous source online, I think we've already addressed what happened and that we were at fault and it was unintentional. Our experience with Oink is that if there is a problem he isn't afraid to voice his opinion, he seemed fine what what we have in store. But we certainly like the fact your so passionate about where you buy your paint from it means his business breeds strong loyalty.

And of course we care about how our product is received, if customers don't like your product or company they won't buy it. Especially with a sub-culture like Graff.

Thanks

Schnitzel the answer is temperature. The hotter a can of almost anything condensed /or pressurized. The higher the pressure is going to be, not just a can of paint. Even shaving cream can have a higher pressure when it's hot enough.

The only factors I can think of which involve humidity in the case of a cans function, would be the little rubber O-ring at the actuator of the can. ( The top where you the spray cap fits in.) Were as humidity could moisturize the o-ring and swell it up a little thus providing a tighter fit between the can and the spray nozzle. As opposed to if that same o-ring was to dry and likly to and up resulting in a leaker / blown can. Because the o-ring could be to dry and crack allowing paint to provide the above action. ( POPPING leaking paint and lossing pressure.) This again is something that can happen with ANY female styled can or brand of paint.

The only thing excessive shaking will do is mix your paint well.

One trick to try and provent a o-ring from cracking in a dry environment is either to spit in to the little hole on the top of the can where you fit the cap or drop a little oil in there about a hour or more before useing said can. But that trick is no guarantee the can will not leak.

If you think about it. Its like trying to provent ripping your girls asshole appart when butt banging her.

Being a butt sex fiend I was really hoping my favourite paint supplier could gimme some tips in this department. She says she can't even sit down for a day after a big session. No tips at all? I heard that Roarke makes a great anal lube.

Hey, speaking of Ironlak and Oink....check out the Oink site and they're selling 1200 can pallets!

&&&&&&

Oink has all the new colors and Lil laks just like 33third now! I was pretty bummed when I saw 33third had that stuff first, but waiting a few weeks for Oink to get it is well worth the wait

Hey, speaking of Ironlak and Oink....check out the Oink site and they're selling 1200 can pallets!

&&&&&&

Oink has all the new colors and Lil laks just like 33third now! I was pretty bummed when I saw 33third had that stuff first, but waiting a few weeks for Oink to get it is well worth the wait

Yeah but those are the leakers?

Eon,

The Lil Laks are a bit more expensive unfortunately something a quarter of the size doesn't mean a quarter of the cost. The upside is that when you do larger sized products your cost to volume ratio improves which we're more than happy to pass along this saving.

We still think you'll find our lil laks the most competitively priced per volume in the market.

Thanks

Ironlak

ok i'm no english major myself and pretty stacked as well but "saving" would relate to one, being singular, the saving is on a per unit cost / benefit so of course "saving" would be the right choice as apposed to plural.

But then again its the weekend everyone should be spending their weekend getting dusted rather than debating on 12oz whom is the most literate.

Cheers