Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the ironlak leaker cans any good?

The leaker cans are awesome if you want to get your whole hand, shoes and pants and the gound

painted as well as your peice :)

They are allright if your using an astro fat or pink dot and just using for throwys i suppose, just

wear a glove cuz that shit goes everywhere.

the leakers arent all 'leakers' its just known that in that particular batch you may get leakers.

I had a decent amount and only got two or 3 leakers out of every twenty, but i know cats that got unlucky and caught a lot of leakers, maybe 6 in 10. the ones that dont leak are dope, depends if you wanna take your chances.

if theyre super cheap it might be worth taking a chance.

I hate last years ( leakers ). 50% of the cans i have used pop on me covering everything but what its ment to. But I hear the newer ones work with much less problems. Also YES there paint is made in china.

I often bring extras of the same color incase it blows up. I have to say theres nothing that piss's me off more then when not one but both cans I brought my first can and my back up can blows up all over my hand and the FUCKING ground. Forceing me to either leave a piece half assed or unfinished.

Id like to take this time to THANK IRONLAK for blowing up a spot for me.

edit to add.

I have also had the leakers blow up the very first time I push the cap to clear the line and spray that steam of shit out. Which also should be sprayed into the top cover cap. Becuase that first spray can leave alot drips even on a good can. The spit trick works SOME TIMES. I have also found that if you just put the can aside for a few minutes and let the paint dry up under the tip, You might get lucky and be able to get a few more lines out of it before its starts to leak again. Insort DONT BOTHER with the leakers if are tryign t oNOT LEAVE ANY PROOF you where at a spot or if you dont have time to fuck around or kill.

those are the new stock tips they spray exactly like a universal german outline soooooooooooooooooo sexy

and to anyone who is trying to shit on the leaker cans you know that they have a chance of leaking, you knew that when you bought them so its worth it to take the ten seconds and test each can before you head out its well worth it, leakers do suck when they leak but they are just so goddam cheap, id say they are well worth it

they did. i got my order in the mail yesterday and the paint is INCREDIBLE. im officially using ironlak alone for 75% of the time. not to expensive good quality paint. just wish there was a little bit more in the can. 11oz - 12oz makes a huge difference. other wise im sold. as soon as i get my money up im going to make a huge purchase.

those are the new stock tips they spray exactly like a universal german outline soooooooooooooooooo sexy

and to anyone who is trying to shit on the leaker cans you know that they have a chance of leaking, you knew that when you bought them so its worth it to take the ten seconds and test each can before you head out its well worth it, leakers do suck when they leak but they are just so goddam cheap, id say they are well worth it

The stock he is talking about was purchased last year in a bulk deal. At the time they claimed that one in 5 leaked... its a little bit more in his particular case. It sucks trying to get through the old stock to be able to get to the new stock, especially if its all blowing up on you and making painting more difficult. The new cans are awesome, and don't leak at all...but when you think about the price of the leaky cans now compared to when the order Rustofills is talking about was placed, he kind of got the shaft on that deal.

I agree with ya on the fact, that the price the old cans are selling for NOW. It is worth the chance for that price. When I got the cans im talking about , it was over a year ago. So I did indeed pay much more then I would have if I known there was such a high percentage chance of a failing can.

As for test spraying a can before I walk out the door. Not advisable for me at this time.

The latest Ironlaks are the bomb! its the final release and my god do they have some killer colours. The only problem iv found with the new ironlaks is that they dont mix well with another local Australian paint called Razor Paint, other than that their fine with pretty much everyother paint and they dont fade after a few months anymore

this IS the best paint. hands fucking down. i've used montana for years, and montana just doesn't cut it anymore, they still have runny and thin yellows/oranges/etc, where as ironlak's colors are dead on every time. does anyone know a good place for bulk deals on this stuff? i'm sick of getting 3-4 cans and paying 20 for it, i'd rather get a shit ton.

You're not going to get a shit ton for $20. Best chance is Trout: http://www.troutartsupply.com/store.php?Ironlak-pg1-cid56.html

Or Oink.

JUST NOTICED THE POINT REWARD STICKERS ON THE LIDS.

2 POINTS PER CAN.

DON'T SEE INFO ON IRONLAK WEBSITE EXPLAINING "REWARDS"

The points are for Australia only. A link used to be posted in one of their images on the front page, but it's not there anymore. Basically you save them, and trade them in for merch.