Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my problems with leakers.Once I started using the non leaking cans I am empressed.This is a good company that actually cares about what the writers think.It covers so well .I would recomend buying it to anyone.I hope this company will be around for a long time.This paint covers as well as any paint out there ,and is the best priced paint .Get the paint ,and if you are in a situation where every second counts you will be glad you had the paint.Just try it out ,and you will see for yourselves.

i love ironlak...wish the cans were a bit bigger...and the smell kills me, But the paint loos so damn good. I see everybody talking bout the stock ny fats that come with the cans, saying they suck and what not...I love the ny fats,plus they work on rusto...they spray a fatter line tha rustos too...

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the delay in replying

eye51 sometimes you get that at the very start its the pigment concentrate, it disappears after the first spray. Its like how some other brands come out clear for the first spray ours does the opposite.

Ashamed, yeah man just got it. We'll hit you back now about it. Do you ever use white NY Fats ? This might be a good substitute to a blue dot because its so versatile.

EON, We're not sure what you mean about the 3rd generation of Ironlak for America.

Pose Sushi is a fucking sexy color. Tues in my opinion is the best orange available. big ups to those guys for getting some sick color choices.

Those new pink hooded caps are dope too. super clean thin lines with them.

Props to Ironlak always improving an already dope as fuck product.

i have used dozens of cans of ironlak my only complain is there just doesnot seen to be as much paint in the can as spanish mtn or such ..it covers good and the nozzels are getting better now there are more tips at the shop for it ..... nice stuff good price ..im a customer

Covers well, low pressure,easy to paint with and nice and thick the only problem is is it fades sooooo bad which doesn't matter if your pieces get buffed of painted over but i'd avoid it it if pieces were gonna stay up a while