jewish girl owned by public speaker

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to me that this dude did nothing but state outdated facts and used big words with a loud voice to seem more right. i dont know im not all super smart and deep but people like this need to go get a job and stop bitchin. talkin shit on a white girl ain't gonna change shit. i didn't see where homeboy was tryin to go with all that other than a total barrage of hate against white people. grow up homie life sucks for everyone.

word.

Nah homie you never seen these niggas?

They set up across the street from City Hall in Philly daily.

That got body guards with giant clobersticks and spears and shit.

haha no i haven't... i mean i known these kinda people are around everywhere, but i mean this guy is just stupid. i don't know why a bodyguard with a brain would stand up for this guy in particular.

haha no i haven't... i mean i known these kinda people are around everywhere, but i mean this guy is just stupid. i don't know why a bodyguard with a brain would stand up for this guy in particular.

Cause the body guards are them.

It's one dude speaking and a bunch of his boys standing around looking all hard with their wooden staffs and clobbersticks.

The ones in Philly dress in some wild ass clothes too.

def should have been put in cross fire...

but yeah the truth is ugly

I did not bother reading everyones responses beyond sleeps and dawood on p1

but shes gets all sad because i think she realizes "what if thats true? what if there needs to be 100 homeless/ dead minority babies dudes for me to eat expensive sushi and drink at the club shrieking with my girlfriends?"

and although his tactic was just shouting her down it is not good debate strategy

but what he say is trueISH and history can not be overlooked

it is the foundation on which we build today