Google security cameras.

T ReXXX

Im bored and was looking up shit on you tube about google, and I found this code:

inurl:/view/index.shtml

type that into the search bar. It brings up a whole bunch of streaming security cameras from all over the world.

I dunno, a good way to waste a bit of time maybe.

Sorry if this is old news, I searched and couldn't find anything on it.

Enjoy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if anyone finds anything interesting post it. I just searched like 5 of them , but the most interesting one was some talk radio lady, still boring. it would be nice to see some dudes getting up on cam, like doing fills and running up on the the cam making shabba ranks screw faces after that.

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

I got that too. Anything past page 12 or something like that. Hmm.