Obama and Huckabee win Iowa caucuses

Poop Man Bob

everything you are speaking of wanting and more.

essentially our government is so far from the foundations you guys seem to want to go back to. that to do such would not be to have our government at all.

not the government our parents or even their parents understood.

it would be a wholly different government.

personally, i could stand something other than the current or past conceptions of america. if that means a diff gov with a diff title, so be it.

but this shit cant fly forever.

we need to conceive of the end of this government and what lies beyond.

all empires fall, and they typically fall hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I just want to stop policing the world, bring all our soliders back from places they don't need to be, stop spending money doing so, take back out freedoms and make it easier to fight back against injustice.

Do you remember the At&t whistleblower? That shit is just insane we need to be able to stand up against this kind of bullshit.

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-6058346-7.html

hell, they've been spying since clinton years. he gave them the power.

bush just took it a step or 800 further.

the crooked: you and i have an understanding in a lot of ways. two (only two, i think) that i don't agree with or understand is how you are for world government and how you are pro democrat.

those two things aren't going to stop me from talking to you about math, physics, philosophy, etc. they wouldn't stop me from talking to anyone. it's just a difference

of opinion.

i can (i'm about to choke) even understand drunken asshole oner in some ways, but he's not quite as educated about the whole of the matter as you. hell, he thought the founding fathers would be pro universal health care. that ended the conversation for me.

anyhow, do you dem supporters really want your freedoms back? want the patriot act reversed? want the gov to stop "protecting you" by spying on you?

i know i do.

i also want our dollar to be backed by gold again. i want value back in that bitch.

the republicrats haven't done anything to help, only hinder it's growth.

i want to be able to own a gun. a fully auto if i want. i'm not a criminal. i should be allowed the same as the criminals can obtain.

i just want my freedoms back so i can be assured that my family will be able to live in a society and not be so afraid.

the govt should fear it's people, not vice versa.

p.s.: speaking of the dems...they haven't done shit to help us when they control the senate...do you think they are going to help us when they have the power of the president?

they won't impeach cheney or bush for all the crimes the administration has committed. what makes you think they will do any different once in office?

juan

you son of a bitch!

you depropified me!

this is bullshit

here I am trying to spread lol cats and oontz

and you ungrateful bastards depropify me!

and then you call me brain stupid?!?!?!?!?!?

oh hell no

IT'S BULLSHIT

paulbama

guilliton

it's all a fucking farce

the illusion of choice keeps you fucking docile

ron paul won't fix shit because the potus is nothing but the figure head.

you think ron paul or obama could just magically fix over 70 years worth

of corporate imperialism?

what about every senator and congressman in every fucking part of the united states?

what about the supreme court? the military? the lobbying groups with the money to fast track their legislation? you gonna vote party line every opportunity you get? who's ron pauls secretary of defense? oh, I guess we won't need one once we pull out the troops from the whole entire fucking globe, cuz gee, power vacuums are fun and destabilizing the economy is bound to somehow work out fine huh? You think corporations like ratheon or novartis give a shit who you vote for?

the abilities of corporate america to undermine the practice of legitimate democracy has been realized.

no matter who you vote for the ones with the vested interests will win.

NOW TITS OR GTFO

Guest shai_hulud
everything you are speaking of wanting and more.

essentially our government is so far from the foundations you guys seem to want to go back to. that to do such would not be to have our government at all.

not the government our parents or even their parents understood.

it would be a wholly different government.

personally, i could stand something other than the current or past conceptions of america. if that means a diff gov with a diff title, so be it.

but this shit cant fly forever.

we need to conceive of the end of this government and what lies beyond.

all empires fall, and they typically fall hard.

This is where I get stuck, though.

What needs to happen is-

-The laws governing articles of incorporation in this country need to be changed in favor of the people and less in favor of the corporations.

-The tax code needs to be rewritten in a way that takes the burden off of the working/middle class and shifts it to the upper class. Individuals with higher incomes should pay more, because our "representative government" tends to be comprised of rich, old white guys protecting the interests of rich, old white guys. Until that changes, then the cost of having "the best government money can buy" should be paid by the people who benefit the most.

-In lieu of changing the laws regarding corporations, then they need to be taxed at a rate comparable to an individual making the same amount of money. See above.

You change those three things, and you would see a massive shift in the way shit gets done in this country.

Beyond that, I don't know. I'm in favor of less government, but I do support social services and public education. That's where I get stuck.

I think it's called corporate personhood

where corporations are treated (and held accountable)

like people

is that what you mean by laws of incorporation?

It's been a while

but yeah people in this thread need to fucking lighten up

if you're pissed off by my oontzing you need to remember

this is channel zero

not serious land

k?

nader_ralph%2001%20color%20press%20shot.jpg

Remember this guy?

Nader had more of a shot winning than Ron Paul ever did.

He lost miserably.

And people that voted for him instead of

john-kerry.jpg

left us with

george-w-bush-picture.jpg

While I like a lot of what Ron Paul is saying, and think that Nader would have been one of the best presidents in history, lets get real.

When my brother came home for Christmas break I asked him what he thought of Ron Paul, his response was "Who?".

nader_ralph%2001%20color%20press%20shot.jpg

Remember this guy?

Nader had more of a shot winning than Ron Paul ever did.

He lost miserably.

And people that voted for him instead of

john-kerry.jpg

left us with

george-w-bush-picture.jpg

While I like a lot of what Ron Paul is saying, and think that Nader would have been one of the best presidents in history, lets get real.

When my brother came home for Christmas break I asked him what he thought of Ron Paul, his response was "Who?".

so did yuo show him "neoconned"?

Just giving the government more control over you. Soon when we really NEED to fight back against our own government we aren't going to be able to stand up against them. The PEOPLE need more power or else your government is just going to walk all over you.

You're seriously comparing healthcare to the police state?

Seriously?

Like, the overbearing strong arm of every form of government and police and prison industry in this country is going to be that much more strengthened by.... HEALTHCARE?

Word? :lol:

and i will say it again, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE IS A COMMUNIST IDEA DREAMT UP BY COMMUNISTS.

YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED LUNITIC WHO IS SCARED TO DEATH OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE EVEN REMOTELY LINKED TO ANYTHING THE COMMIES DID.

And I'll say it again, IF IT'S VOTED ON DEMOCRATICALY... THEN IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK. NOT COMMUNISM. GO FIND YOUR LOCAL BOMB SHELTER AND HOLE YOURSELF UP THERE. FOREVER. THE RUSKIES ARE COMMING!!!! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US WITH NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!! JUST LIKE THEY DID TO CANADA AND EUROPE!!!!

OHHH NOOOOEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED LUNITIC WHO IS SCARED TO DEATH OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE EVEN REMOTELY LINKED TO ANYTHING THE COMMIES DID.

And I'll say it again, IF IT'S VOTED ON DEMOCRATICALY... THEN IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK. NOT COMMUNISM. GO FIND YOUR LOCAL BOMB SHELTER AND HOLE YOURSELF UP THERE. FOREVER. THE RUSKIES ARE COMMING!!!! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US WITH NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!! JUST LIKE THEY DID TO CANADA AND EUROPE!!!!

OHHH NOOOOEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

take your ass to canada next time you have a medical problem and see how long you wait to get care.

and it's LUNATIC. as in "luna" or "moon"

and yeah, i am scared of anything the communists do or did. anything.

and no, i won't hide, i'll fight for dumbshits like you who are too scared and effeminate

to fight for yourselves.