The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I shall just keep exposing the scum that make this place have the degnerate reputation amongst the local suburbs with impunity given I couldn’t care less if they died immediately as they truly offer no value beyond being a source of mockery now he is sad his boyfriend took off sucking a ciggie butt instead of this maggots cock

image.jpg

If it isn't obvious by now I don't live my life vicariously through other people as they're too busy enjoying my own  Comedic existence to care about people that play with balls for a living so I'm not up to date on any current sports person's name in Australia beyond RAYGUN And he's only because of this forum.

image.jpg

I stop in this estate to read my book and wait for the sun to go down for some reason this weird street sweeper cunt has stopped in a street with all unfinished houses at 5:10pm on a Saturday afternoon.

For those who think I make shit up about the unexplainable shit I get exposed to or think I am a paranoid schizo I think this imagery dispells that notion unless he is just here to steal copper and other wiring and metal to scrap from the building sites. Either way I get bothered by these sweeping cunts all the time usually indicating shit energy being present but this time I refuse to move as I am scoping out what is going on.

image.jpg

Just now, Mauler5150 said:

I stop in this estate to read my book and wait for the sun to go down for some reason this weird street sweeper cunt has stopped in a street with all unfinished houses at 5:10pm on a Saturday afternoon.

For those who think I make shit up about the unexplainable shit I get exposed to or think I am a paranoid schizo I think this imagery dispells that notion unless he is just here to steal copper and other wiring and metal to scrap from the building sites. Either way I get bothered by these sweeping cunts all the time usually indicating shit energy being present but this time I refuse to move as I am scoping out what is going on.

image.jpg

given people keep stealing my 12 ounce stickers that I leave around instead I did a whack hand style next to my personal sigil which is comprised of mine and the wives names forming the crowns on our heads obviously unless your name is on my heart I wear around my neck you can't get none of this arse

image.jpg

image.jpg

I told you this to be full of my mine is that if I can do sales of CEst such that even the art is burning influenced with this piece on the foreshore at South Perth which resembles a mining drill for cunts looking to find the answer to the test that stumped  them all

Stupid as part of this trip towards tomorrow's workplace destination is had to cross over the Shelly Bridge which was what my wife's parents referred to her as as the door as opposed to referring to her by her actual name

And the tune that prompted the diversion “To the edge of the water“ which came on as I drove over said bridge

image.jpg

image.jpg

I should add I make such comments about these mine mine mine based miners because I am almost getting afflicted with a disease where I say where everything is mine and I've got the files to prove it well everything is mine which or witch is worth having anyway as for everything else I would discard that into the void of nothingness

Edited by Mauler5150
Witchery