Okay, so its 4 in the morning..

Spitfire15

..and I have girls drunk calling me. Listen. Im sure youre cool and shit but I have to get up to go to work in a few minutes. Youre fucking phone call just ruined whatever sliver of peaceful rest I was going to obtain. I dont care if youre drunk.

Also. How the fuck do you know my ex-girlfriend is and why do you start talking about them? Fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
..and I have girls drunk calling me. Listen. Im sure youre cool and shit but I have to get up to go to work in a few minutes. Youre fucking phone call just ruined whatever sliver of peaceful rest I was going to obtain. I dont care if youre drunk.

Also. How the fuck do you know my ex-girlfriend is and why do you start talking about them? Fuck.

Your ex must have put in a good word if these bitches were calling you up at 4 in the morning on a dick-mish.

If you weren't such a fag you'd have called out sick and let them bitches run a train.

• Like 2

Wait...

Is this nigga complaining bout "drunk bitches" callin at 4 in the morning???...Dog..They DRUNK and still up at 4..call back and ask where they at, Smash and forget bout your beauty sleep..you can sleep right after work..

You aint gettin no Pussy off postin a thread on 12oz..

Im drunk and mad ass Fuck my girl had to go home...

Fuck it..

Step your grammar up.