drinking by yourself

movementsmagazine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to strictly do this... then i realized i may be forming a problem that i am already pre-disposed to... so i stopped. its been quite some time, and Im better off for it. Im a retard without being intoxicated... i dont need any substances help in that category.

The best part is the name of the person posting.

Two of my favorite things to do in life:

1. Get into somewhere abandoned like a crazy building/hospital/sewer/drain tunnel type place and get shitfaced by myself while smoking cigarettes and thinking about life.

2. Sitting at home listening to music REALLY loud, and I mean loudness is the key, while getting shitfaced by myself.

Getting drunk alone is awesome sometimes, maybe even therapeutic, as skewed as that sounds.

1. Get into somewhere abandoned like a crazy building/hospital/sewer/drain tunnel type place and get shitfaced by myself while smoking cigarettes and thinking about life.

2. Sitting at home listening to music REALLY loud, and I mean loudness is the key, while getting shitfaced by myself.

Getting drunk alone is awesome sometimes, maybe even therapeutic, as skewed as that sounds.

Cosign #2 Man right now im pissed. and im not sure. but i dont think these speekers can get any louder. strate cranking! loveing the OONTZ SON!

the first one is a little weird.

the first one is a little weird.

Yeah I know. Some of my friends think its ridiculous that I still like to go poking around in places like that. What can I say? I like those places, I like booze, I like drinking booze in those places. I find a sort of peaceful tranquility in abandoned places, a weird sort of stillness that is hard to find in the middle of a city.

Here is an abandoned pier overlooking the Mississippi that I sat at many times while drinking a bottle. Tel me it doesn't look like a great place to do some boozing at:

DSC00508.jpg

The view:

DSC00542.jpg