Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
movementsmagazine

drinking by yourself

Also, I drink by myself all the time. It's only a bad thing if it's the "crying into a bottle of whiskey while cleaning your guns" type of drinking alone. Cheers.

i do this atleast 2 times a week

cause i like to party

ya rock o n

fuck yea nhl hockey fights that's what we're watching here

it's halftime tho ahhahaha

man i'm drunk

p.s i just bought/downloaded the

molemen - city limits 2 cd or w/e its called, im rocking it now

i drink by myself sometimes.

its underrated. sometimes other people are just too annoying, and i cant be fucked goin somewhere to pretend im enjoying myself.

so just chill at home with a few drinks, put your fav album on, and party.

but yeah you dont want to be doin the "crying into a bottle of whiskey while cleaning your guns" (MY ROTTING LIVER, 2007).

I used to be all about the drinking solo. Lately, i'd rather just enjoy a couple drinks if i'm by myself and get a little buzz, but i try to avoid getting hammered alone. It goes in cycles though, so i'll probably get tired of hanging out with my friends at some point in the near future and revert to the hermit lifestyle.

I've got a few friends that get trashed alone once or twice a week if there's no access to my apartment

The only time I ever really did the drinking alone thing was when me and my ex-girl broke up, and it was the drink a liter of vodka to the face, cry, and break shit kinda thing. Not good.

my drinking problem spins from me going out. not me staying in. if i drank at home i would probably develop all sorts of mental problems.

so i drink out

holler

Guest shai_hulud

As long as it doesn't involve serious depression, pills, or loaded handguns, the solo drinking thing is A-OK with me.

1554489779_279f1ffff2_m.jpg

nothing wrong with having one or two of these alone, for taste and the buzz, maybe with a meal or while watching some TV, but getting drunk by yourself? that's a waste of time and money. what's the fun in that? alcohol, after you pass the point of "mild opiate-like buzz feeling", is a social drug.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now