OH SHIT NIGGA ITS GOIN DOWN

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shai_hulud

donothotlink7.jpg

See the guy in the front, in the red shirt? The big one? That would be me, but in all black with a big beard.

I would be straightarming people that ran into me, and tossing the ones who tried to drag me into the circle.

If I was to go through that circle, you would just see where I cleared a path...like a lawnmower.

I do not take kindly to floorpunchers. THey usually end up coming out of the deal second best.

Guest shai_hulud
i always thought shai was a

skinny- no

bearded- yes

guy- yes

with glasses- yes

and a lazy eye- sort of, the glasses don't always help

who knew!? :)

Now, ya know.

I started out here weighing about 170. Now I hover in the 200 to 210 range.

^ that makes me want the man talk thread to come back... killing your own food is such man status

yeah, it was dope. until the police showed up , but we're all muslims and we should just expect the police to show up anytime we get together to do anything.

a while ago. earlier this year. remember under your other screen name " *-*-*-* ". it was in a thread about a kid at my college getting tazered, and i said he deserved it for being an asshole. you got mad and accused me of being a cop-lover and then threatened to "bash" my "face in" with a brick.

ha,ha...that's when he metamorphisizes into DAO-MAN...see, he consumes a 5th or so of e & j, then Bam..out of a Philadelphiatic phone booth is an inebriated maniac ready to fight all of humanity on a righteous quest to keep it gutter worldwide. Coming straight at you from the pissy sidewalk capital of America.

ha,ha...that's when he metamorphisizes into DAO-MAN...see, he consumes a 5th or so of e & j, then Bam..out of a Philadelphiatic phone booth is an inebriated maniac ready to fight all of humanity on a righteous quest to keep it gutter worldwide. Coming straight at you from the pissy sidewalk capital of America.

LOL!

The funny thing is though, I looked up that SN he said was me and can't find one single post in the Philly thread. :lol:

Archived