Influx of Newbs? wtf

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your wife's ugly

COME ON MR. "I GOT MY FIRST HAIR YESTERDAY". I WOULD TAKE IT A BIT EASY WITH THOSE KIND OF COMMENTS, SON. IP'S CAN BE FOUND REAL QUICK.

DIDNT YOU JUST FIND THE GUTS TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF ON HERE.

THATS A GOOD BOY.

NOW STFU AND STFD

STRAIGHT NOOB-WITH (15.67 posts per day)

whatever, if you cant take disses on here than maybe you shouldnt be giving them out...

yea... i learned that i had to start fighting back or people were just gonna walk all over me, so i am. that being said, dont expect me to roll over and die when you diss me, expect the same treatment dude....

whatever, if you cant take disses on here than maybe you shouldnt be giving them out...

yea... i learned that i had to start fighting back or people were just gonna walk all over me, so i am. that being said, dont expect me to roll over and die when you diss me, expect the same treatment dude....

ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD KEYBOARD KILLER. WHATEVER COMMENT YOU GOT I'LL HAVE TEN MORE COMIN AT YA. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GRABBED YOUR ONE BALL AND ACTED AT LEAST 16 YRS. OLD. NOOB

you do realize this is the internet and you will never meet 98% of the people on here. who gives a fuck about what people have to say?