scams

the leftovers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill bring it back...

i dated this bitch once.....nice gurl but real freaky....she loved to gargle swallow...facials..

neway..

we had our differences...she ended up leaving....i wanted her back cause i loved her....

neway....she showed up one day...and was wearing another guys sweater that she had previously dated..

so i was pissed as normal...

my boy worked at a near-by, mexican restaurant and had good rice.,...i got drunk and said she had to pay...so i cummed in the rice...threw it in the micro....and looked normal....then i said fuck it...i pissed in it/////threw some cheese init and you wont notice....heat caused it to blend in....watched her eat it up.....sickened me out.

,.....but fuck the bitch

I sold fake weed to a guy once when I was a kid, he was alot bigger than me and was getting it for a freind of his. His freind and him rolled up and were bitching about it. I said the weed was homegrown and just looked fake because of the way it was dried. I rolled a joint out of it and lit it up and said here hit this. They hit it a few times and kept looking at each other. They didn't buy it and eventually got their money back. Easy come easy go.

nothing really serious, but this girl i had been dating in high school, we had got in to some arguments, and she was being a bitch giving the silent treatment even after i apologized, so i grabbed some of her homework assignments from a stack on the teacher's desk, that she had turned in but had not been graded yet, and then i took them and threw them in the garbage can. she either didn't get the credit or she had to do it over again. who knows.

Archived