E-CRED ROUND 2

Abracadabra

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_casek (View Original Post)

you new jacks are forgetting the rules for e cred thread:

make us laugh, show us naked chicks, or gross us out.

Come on! I was just starting to get props! Red tic tac me just like that?

Come on!

that shit you posted makes me sick, i aint gonna prop that.....casek was wrong, dont gross us out, make us happy laughy hippy fun times

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tale of woe:

All I did was to start up 3 quirky threads, and strangers dumped negative cred on me until I'm about ready to be banned. I'm boo-hooing big time! I started "fire hydrant appreciation thread", and "write a sentence no human has ever written before", and my fave, but most hated, "solve an equation", which someone hijacked and changed the name to "save an equestrian." <- How do you even do that? And can someone explain the props point system to a novice? Anyway, I'm throwing myself at your mercy. Oh, and if you want naked chicks, try these on for size:

URKD8J_23SB$CTNQ063.jpg

• Like 3

Tale of woe:

All I did was to start up 3 quirky threads, and strangers dumped negative cred on me until I'm about ready to be banned. I'm boo-hooing big time! I started "fire hydrant appreciation thread", and "write a sentence no human has ever written before", and my fave, but most hated, "solve an equation", which someone hijacked and changed the name to "save an equestrian." <- How do you even do that? And can someone explain the props point system to a novice? A

just pee in the pool and wade away like nothing ever happened.... its what i've been doing the whole time i've been here

• Like 1