So it's mischief night

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No shit it is childish, the point is to discuss if any children are fucking with your shit or post up what you did when...you were a child.

Anyway yeah..keep it movin.

Do grownups really go on a graffiti forum? No.

A lot of us still do things that are childish, prob. most of the people that go on this site.

I like to feel like a kid sometimes, especially when we're playing spies or whatever...

fuck having a nice car anyway.

Don't park it in Jingletown.

Nothing at all popped off over here, I was in and out until about 3 a.m and didn't see shit.

There are people who really don't know what Mischief Night is? The night before Halloween you go out and smash pumpkins and toilet paper houses and shit? I thought this shit was a national thing. I always saw it depicted on TV shows and movies and what not. Wow, ya learn something new every day. Growing up not having mischief night would have sucked, it was just one of those fun ass times you look forward to every year.

Nothing at all popped off over here, I was in and out until about 3 a.m and didn't see shit.

There are people who really don't know what Mischief Night is? The night before Halloween you go out and smash pumpkins and toilet paper houses and shit? I thought this shit was a national thing. I always saw it depicted on TV shows and movies and what not. Wow, ya learn something new every day. Growing up not having mischief night would have sucked, it was just one of those fun ass times you look forward to every year.

That is because most people do damage on Halloween, some cities (mainly Detoilet) call it Devil's Night, a much cooler name.

I don't know. I'm not into Devils and stuff. I can't really relate to that gothic shit so I don't like that name.

How you gonna do illegal shit on Halloween though? The streets are filled with people. Wasn't devils night from that movie The Crow? In which GROWN ASS PEOPLE did that shit? I ain't talking about some grown ass wacko mafuckas doing drugs and burning shit down. I'm just talking about some mischievious kids here.

Whatever, I don't know. If it aint the tri-state area I probably don't give a fuck about it anyway. Hehe. Have ya'lls Devil Night. My kids gonna come up doing Mischief Night.

You sound pretty young, maybe things have changed since my time.

In Chicago some 15-20 years ago, Halloween was the night to watch your back, roaming gangs, crazy teenagers, and little shits were all out doing dirt.

Some kids did Devil's Night stuff, but Halloween was the real date.

I used to love going out and egging houses and shit

eggs.jpg

one time we hid in the bushes at a bus stop and when the doors opened to let somebody off we caught the driver in the facial and then we ran

we also saw this big american flag int he window of this house

we egged that shit too

and this other year my boy had bottle rockets and we hid at that same bus stop with the bushes and when the bus stopped we launched the rockets into the bus through the open windows

halloween = anniversary of my first tag, so i'm expecting cards everyone... it's actually still running.

we went out on halloween too... you can get away w/ shit because what are people going to do? split up and run between a few houses. they cal the cops and say they saw some kids out causing trouble?

but we'd also egg cars in the middle of the day.

worst thing i did with my freinds was probably us throwing a bunch of beer bottles and a huge as peice of wood at a super nice mercedes sportscar from my freinds roof,we broke the back windsheild and the side mirror, as well as denting the shit out of it.

actually the worst was me and the same kids blowing up butane cans in a park, some good citizen comes to put out the fire and that shit blows up like when his face was 3 feet away from it and he like jumps back and we came back a half hour later and there was fire trucks and cops and an ambulence

BOMBN IN CHICAGO IS THE SHIT.. I REMEMBER WAITIN FIR HALLOWEEN TO COME AROUND AND BOMBN ALL NIGHT LONG. 1 TIME THERE WAS A BRAND NEW MUSTANG, JUST WASHED IN AN ALLEY SO ME AND MY BOYS FUKED IT UP WIT MAPLE SYRUP AND EGGS.. SO WE RAN AND LIKE 3 BLOCKS UP WE CHASED SOME KIDS AND THEY RAN IN TO SOME OFF DUTYS COPS HOUSE AND RANG THERE DOOR BELL. WEN I NOTICED WHO IT WAS WE RAN..AS I WAS RUNNING DOWN THE ALLEY THIS FUKIN TRUCKS COMEE OUT OF NO WERE AND CHASES US DOWN THE ALLEY. I HOP A FENCE AND AS MY BOY IS DOING IT THE TRUCK RAMS A GARBAGE CAN AND SENDS IT FLYIN IN TO MY BOY AS HES HOPPIN THE FENCE..IT HITS HIM AND GETS HIM CAUGHT IN THE FENCE AND RIPS HIS SHIT ALL UP.. WE END UP GETTING CAUGHT BY THE OFF DUTY COPS AND THE GUYS THAT WERE CHASING US WERE THE OWNERS OF THE MUSTANG..THEY GUYS WANTED TO FUK US UPWIT BATS AND SHIT BUT THE COPS DIDNT LET THEM.. WE WERE LUCKY WE GOT CAUGHT BY THE COPS AND NO THOSE OTHER MOTHER FUKERS...MAKE A LONG STARY A LIL SHORT THEY LET US GO SINCE THE PATTY WAGON NEVER SHOWED UP.. SHIT WAS TO FUNNY NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.. I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS.. NOW MY LIL BRO GOES OUT AND DOES THIS SHIT.LOL