MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oinkart ltd introduces the new anti freeze marker bro.

just remove the cap, juice the nib, and squeeze away bro

the ink is very opaque and can write in 50 degree weather

Get your opaque squeezy anti freeze marker now

tumblrla1rt0tf5y1qcw0u3.jpg

the reason i asked cause in the meyhem lauren song got the fever he was talkin about puttin anti freeze in griffin and stainin hard

and @cro yea thats the ink that comes in the pilot markers

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

some of mine, and the krinks i never used i got them from someone who let me hold their supplies during a legal situation, and never came back for it. i dont think the silvers are available anymore? who knows.

also im pretty sure that OPTIMIST tag a few pages back was done with one of these mini pilots, since they are everywhere over there

• Like 1

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

some of mine, and the krinks i never used i got them from someone who let me hold their supplies during a legal situation, and never came back for it. i dont think the silvers are available anymore? who knows.

also im pretty sure that OPTIMIST tag a few pages back was done with one of these mini pilots, since they are everywhere over there

where you get those pentels? any good?

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

yeah.....he's the only person that owns a pilot