MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BERSoner

usually try to stay away from these threads because of the repetitive questions of what are mops and the like from toys. you kids (meaning the toys) need to experiment quit asking questions on the internet. be creative...think of your own marker design, be original after all innovation will get you a lot more fame than askin questions on here.

p.s. try using a robotussin bottle anf a sock. not telling the exact details but it makes a nice container for about anything. i used silver rusto bucket with some paint thinner and a tinge of pink neon paint

but thats the whole point of "the yard" to ask question

i have a marker modification story

i brough a new pilot recently and the plastic part that holds the nib wouldn't unscrew so being the smart person i am i tried to take i off with a wrench i applied the pressure and the whole plastic part cracked into many peices and the nib fell into my hand -- my lucky day

word of advice learn from my mistakes people :o

Originally posted by BillyBoBob

has anyone hear ever bought pure pigment. Its just powder. i thought, that, some black marsh, alcohol, and mabey some shoe polish or shine, in any mop, mabey a kewi, or mabey just even a pilot?? anyone ever mess with this shit? think it would work in a pilot jumbo???

Pure pigment would work, but you'd need a vehicle for it. That's kind of tricky, because I don't think a vehicle is just alcohol or paint thinner or whatever. It's a composition. My guess is that it wouldn't work very well unless you were experienced with manufacturing paint out of the bases. I know you can buy colorless bases of acrylic or oil paint that you can add pigment to. I really don't know much about making your own paint or ink, but powdered pigment is designed for paint, and I have no idea how it would interact with paint that's already tinted black. I don't think the powder would make it through the nib of a pilot. It would have to be a liquid.

dope ass homemade marker

when you gusy were little did you ever drink those juices that were in little plastic things that looked like barrells? i took an empty one of those and put ink i took from my art room in it, then i took a sock and rolled it upo and taped it in the shape of a cylinder, then i stuffed it in the hole andtaped it sealed. THen i took another piece of sock and put it on tp of the other so it wouldnt leak a lot and taped that, and ta-da thats a bomb ass marker!

Anytime. But thanks whomever posted it first. They get the credit. I just pass it on. This thread is dieng Slowley. Same witht he yard. Its moving slowely. I got a question people. Has anyone ever had baby oil?? In the large bottel?? I thought mabey if I put some kinda filler. A lot of filler so that I would get as few drips and possible, and mabey some black pilot, something else(thats what I need help with), water into it, and a sponge on the tip or mabey just some felt(which is better??) . Do you think this would work? I dont have the money do dish into it if it is a dissaster. Please. Any advice is great.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i made a sunny delight marker like brother above me it worked pretty tight and i made a marker out of that stuff that you use to seal envelopes it worked good cuz it already had the tip and it flowed out nicely.........

has anyone ever tried mixing pilot ink with brake and lighter fluid together? i tried it and i heard that ...that was the potion#9 or something so try it out it works good and its real hard to buff!

Originally posted by nasemoner

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i made a sunny delight marker like brother above me it worked pretty tight and i made a marker out of that stuff that you use to seal envelopes it worked good cuz it already had the tip and it flowed out nicely.........

has anyone ever tried mixing pilot ink with brake and lighter fluid together? i tried it and i heard that ...that was the potion#9 or something so try it out it works good and its real hard to buff!

Your retarded...go jerk it on a rabbit...

TRY THIS OUT>>>>>>>>>>

:idea:

LIKE TWO DAYS AGO MY PILOT WAS OUT OF INK, SO I DECIDED TO TRY SOME SHIT OUT.........MY MOM IS A HAIR STYLIST AND SHE HAS THIS REALLY POWERFULL CHIMICAL I THINK IS CALLED PEROXIDE.......I PUT SOME OF THAT SHIT ON MY BLACK PILOT.....AS SOON AS I PUT THAT SHIT INTHERE IT FUKING TURNED WHITE.....AND I WAS TRYING IT OUT ON THE BLACK STUFF AND AS SOON AS THIS FUCKING CHEMICAL TOUCHES ANYTHING IT TURNS IT WHITE OR YELLOW DEPENDING ON THE COLOR OF THE STUFF...............BUT TRUST ME THIS IS THE BEST MARKER IVE EVER MADE...........BUT THE CHIMICAL IS FUCKING STINCKY IT MAKER YOUR EYES WATERY WHEN U OPEN THE PILOT...............................SO TRY IT OUT SEE IF YOU CAN GET ANY OF THAT SHIT AND MAKE YOUR MARKER.......

PEACE

:idea:

Guest -CRedZ-

i've found the best ink 4 a marker is wood stain,wood varnish,rusto paint,metho and silver paint.

the silver makes it look all streaky,the wood stain and varnish make the stain dark as fuk and the metho is a sweet ass fukin stain.

Guest SPLINTER

^^^^^^^^

Yes. for the most part its good. flows really well if the tip is filled up good. it not to permanant on glass tho. just use it up on wooden and steel post and stuff and then go ahead and put some others kind of ink in there.