MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey thanks for nothing you clench-cheek motherfuckers. I use removable stuff (paint, ink) to crush- I'd use etch for special spots like abandoned buildings with glass fronts but why am I trying to justify myself? You obviously think I'll do shots of this stuff just after I fill up a squirt-gun with the shit and shoot old ladies down at the bingo parlor. Fuck ninnies- rack griffin from walgreens, it's just shoe polish kid.

Originally posted by wutangbanger

yo MR.lazy bones u gettin loud with me i`ll split ur mouth wide open punk :P

okay toughguy- I guess I didn't separate my addresses. The first part of my statement was to those who know why glass-eater is bad, but apparently don't know how to make a marker with it. The second part was me dropping a little bit of knowledge on you, so please don't pummel me. :rolleyes:

I will have to agree with everyone else that is saying that etch is bad stuff...because it is. I myself went through the etch craze for about a week. I made etch markers, and etch mops. But I had the common sense to know what to do with them. The only things I would hit were like bus stops, and big places like Starbucks (one of my personal favorite targets). Another thing I did was to go back and make up a new tag that I was sure I would like to see years from now. But thats my two cents, just think responsiblly if you are going to use etch. Oh yeah, one other thing, for all you kids filling mops with etch...It is a good idea to carry the mop inside a thick plastic bag. Then when you want to use it just open the bagie, do yoir tag, and the close the bag. The bag will sort of act like a glove and keep the etch off your hands, but also if the mop leaks, then the etch wont get all over you.

heres a recipe for a black ink similar to india ink

u can find lamp black n gum arabic at art stores

* 1 egg yolk

* 1 tsp gum arabic

* 1/2 cup honey

* 1/2 tsp lamp black (buy in a tube or make by holding a plate over a lit candle)

Mix egg yolk, gum arabic and honey in a small bowl. Add lamp black to make a thick paste. Store in a jar. To use, mix a little paste w/ a little water to make a fluid.

Just wondering???

Has anyone or should I say does anyone use the applicator that comes with Griffin ink to write with?? cause I went and got some tonight and I was just gonna put the ink up in my shoe polish, but the little applicator with that sponge ball looks pretty dope too. Im just wondering if anyone uses that, or if thats what most people do use??

your luky im still on here mawz cauz others would tell ya to fuk off.

anyways its a dangerous chemical that eats away at glass. it gives the glass a kinda misty look.

if you tag with it it is stuck on the glass that you tag. many people hate it and many like it so its kinda up to you if ya wanna use it. i decide not to

ya you mainly see it around newyork because no one gives a shit. teh graff scene is just too big anyways. in little towns though you might not want to use it because its kinda heat. cops will stop at nothing to try and find you. its quite expensive to replace a window. and if you hit enough windows your bound to be in the papers or something

Guest jeff123456

glass etching

all u ppl that say that u should not use glass etching are wrong...

if u use it and just bust a small little tag in the corner of a window it looks pretty dope but to all u fags that spray it all over and do a shitty job.. u guys wreck it for us

peace

good additive to mops.

I got some stuff from my school called "waterproof black drawing ink" made by a company called chromacryl,(its an australian brand but you could probably get a similar product at art shops in the US). It is a similar consistency to honey, i have added it to my mop and to my posca and it makes a thick, opaque flat black (depending on the ratio used) definately a good find.

Guest jeff123456

etch

ETCH BATH OR WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT ISNT BAD IF U ARE RESPONSIBLE WITH IT... THATS NOT THE RIGHT WORD BUT NEWAYZ...

IF U BUST A SMALL TAG THE SIZE OF U HAND IN THE CORNER OF SOME WINDOW ITS COOL... BUT IF UR GAY AND USE THE WHOLE WINDOW TO DO UR TAG IT JUST LOOKS LIKE SHIT...

ALL U FOOLS THAT DO THAT ARE WRECKING IT FOR US... JUST DO SMALL TAGS THAT THE OWNERS MOST LIKELEY WONT NOTICE...

PEACE

Guest Tikriminal

having done chemistry at school, i feel it is my duty to say stay away from hydrofluoric acid.. it doesnt burn your skin, but rather is absorbed until it reaches your bones, which it then proceeds to melt... if you dont want to have to have your hand amputated, stay well away...

remember, i warned you...

Guest 40ozProphet

Silencer

If you made a marker for yourself,and you put one of those small metal balls inside to keep the stuff from drying out if your using paint,you could put something inside the marker like a thin layer of sponge to keep it from being loud....I dont know if it would work,but it sure would be cool:king:

Guest 40ozProphet

Glue marker

A cool marker would be to take an empty glue bottle,put some in it,and stuff some sponge or chalkboard eraser felt in there.You could even ad something like bleach to burn your tag into the wall your gonna tag.