MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

etch bath.

etch is not HCL...

i like etch... using it in a mop is sure for a messy tag, but it works much better in a woodcraft... the best marker on earth - it will hold anything.

i have no problem with etch on say, starbucks/etc, bathroom mirrors... but for you kids hitting small businesses, homes, etc, that's just fucking stupid.

Originally posted by 40ozProphet

im not sure how to do that,ive never worked with a bingo marker...whered you get it from?i havnt seen any places around here that have them.

I dunno, I found it on the street. My grandma used to have alot of them.

They're not really markers, they're those bingo stamper things.

ok dudes...all those resipies and shit for making ink and stuff r cool, but it would be a lot easier to jus go out and steal a shoe polish marker...fat nibs and perminite ink, its all there man. if u get the white ones u can mix any latex paint with it to get the color u want...ooo and wat ever u do dont eva eva EVA use those fuckinmagnums...THEY SUCK!!! they fade in a week

Guest BosVocabOne

Hi. I am really really really new to the graff scene. Only been here for like 1 1 and a half years. Just finallized my tag. I was wondering If someone would jsut post a thread or a replei jsut explaining to me how to make mops and kiwis. These are all new terms to me so please explain how and what they do.... And please take into consideration, Im like 14-15 so I cant go buy some etch online jsut yet. Im jstu buildin knowledge. Thanks. thanks a million. One...

Guest 40ozProphet

I just finished mixing up a white paint marker.It didnt have much paint left,buti made some green ink with brake fluid and put it in,then added a little bleach,then added some nail polish remover....Now it is like a light metallic green that stains real nice...I might add some green nail polish to it to make it darker.

Originally posted by mobius

try it your self, whats the worst thing that can happen

kiwi mops can be racked at walgreens, rite aid, etc in the shoe polish section...empty out the shit inside...fill it up with your ink, take out the pressure reliever under the nib..boom..go wreck damage

Re: glass etching

Originally posted by marker

how do you make a meanstreak???

hmm... i wouldn't recommending seeing how you could possibly get burned really badly/die from fume inhalation/make a big fucking mess/ruin some shit you might want to keep. but anyway, just keep this in mind: meanstreaks are basically solidified anti-freeze. if any of you chemical wonders out there want to figure out how to solidify anti-freeze, go right the fuck ahead, but i'd do it in a boy-in-the-bubble type deal.

i think a really dope shade of krink would be made in the following manner:

1. get your standard oil based bucket silver

2. get your standard oil based bucket any other color, i would like to see baby blue or bright orange, possible lime green or pink (keepin it gangster)

3. mix the silver and other color paint to whatever color combination you find most sexual

4. use your favorite thinner or brake fluid, whatever you normally use

5. mop it up

i haven't attempted to yet, but i plan to in the near future.. if anyone trys this, tell me how or if it works.

peace

Guest BosVocabOne

I have a question. I bought a Pilot Broad marker and wanted to fill it with somethign white. What would make a good white ink. And please consider im under 18 and have limeted funds. I can get wite bucket paint and white griffen or marsh. Help. I thought mabey white Bucket paint, some green omega ink and some shoe polish mabey some bleach? Thanks for readin. One.

Guest BABYWANTOKIL

i saw one of you talking about wheatpaste recipes...and i thought i would put in my 2 cents...though this method is somewhat cruel and un-orthodox, i have always added finely crushed lightbulb glass to my wheatpaste adhesive....i have litterally seen blood on my posters....bloody buffers=good

Guest 40ozProphet

sorry man

40ozProfit,i didnt even see your name before.when i made my name when i was at this website,i was listening to that sublime song "40 oz to freedom".If you really want me to change my name,i will.

yeah.... anyway back to the inks and all that jive shit....

krink: what makes it so permanent? i know for a fact it's not just oil based bucket paint and mineral spirits.. tried it. i was talking to the art teacher and the only thing he could think of to make it more permanent would be linseed oil. any thoughts? i know yall are all wbout keeping your shit to yourselves and everything, but help a brother out. <3.

usually try to stay away from these threads because of the repetitive questions of what are mops and the like from toys. you kids (meaning the toys) need to experiment quit asking questions on the internet. be creative...think of your own marker design, be original after all innovation will get you a lot more fame than askin questions on here.

p.s. try using a robotussin bottle anf a sock. not telling the exact details but it makes a nice container for about anything. i used silver rusto bucket with some paint thinner and a tinge of pink neon paint

Guest SilpherGirl

how about using the stock mixture that's already in a kiwi shoepolish? heard it works pretty good by itself too is that rite? also can nail polish removers be used as paint thinner? if not what can it be possibly used as?

the stock mixture will work , but its pretty weak and comes off easily......its well worth the extra tiome to replace it with your own recipe

ive never tried nailpolish remover , but i reckon it should work just fine .......go try it and tell us how it goes........paint thinner , turpentine (but it eats away at certain materials) i guess nailpolish remover , alchohol , ........uhh theres more , but try some shit out and see how it goes ..........