MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

that kiwi nib with a zig style container is a live idea but there are a couple of problems- easily rectified.youll find that the kiwi nib thing fits in the zig carcass very loosely so wrap a few layers of electrical tape around the bottom unil you have a snug leak free(hopefully) fit. The second problem is that the original cap is a bitch to take on and off as the nib is too big. The way that worked best for me was to take my handy electrical tape and wrapp it around the join between the nib and the carcass...you can now use a film canister as your lid. the benefit of using electrical tape instead of duct tape is it creates alot more friction and is more malleable therefore preventing leaks. toodles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes, as the title of this thread suggests: I would like to know what was used to make these tags.

I've been seeing similar stuff taking a hold of my hometown and it seems like a squeezable bottle or something like that has been used.

They're not as thick as the Ensue in the flick (which I think might be industrial chalk) and not as messy as the Leisure. They look more like the arrow below the Belys (or whatever it says)...

DSC01803.jpg

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Jan 9 2005, 06:46 PM

its acrylic house paint in a glue container or a mustard bottle, or whatever you want to put the paint in. then you just squeeze it onto the ground and hope it dries before someone steps on it. you from the east bay?

If you're asking me the answer is no. I'm not from the U.S.

Thanks for your answer btw!

Originally posted by GMG@Jan 9 2005, 08:29 AM

Yes, as the title of this thread suggests: I would like to know what was used to make these tags.

I've been seeing similar stuff taking a hold of my hometown and it seems like a squeezable bottle or something like that has been used.

They're not as thick as the Ensue in the flick (which I think might be industrial chalk) and not as messy as the Leisure. They look more like the arrow below the Belys (or whatever it says)...

DSC01803.jpg

looks like a thin cap. can't really tell if it's beveled or not