MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have an On The Run .084 flowpen, i loved the ink but i used it all up real fast. it was black, drippy, and stained pretty hard. it dried fast as hell, too. i'm considering buying the refill, or i want to find a recipe to make ink just like it. anyone know of such a recipe? anyone make ink specifically for their flowpen? hit me up with your suggestions.

tre the trick to the otr flowpen ink is that it's really thin so it runs through easier. any other ink you use just htinned down would be the same. Read throgh here ot see what you cant hin em with I forgot all but it jsut depends what the base of the ink/paint is. Alcohol, paint thinner, mineral spirits, water for latex paint I think, all just depends on what you're working with.. yeah someone who knows about what you use to thin different based stains/inks/paints post it together that'd be dope. peace

Well...It is not a top of normal kiwi/mop is smaller and also harder,the top has to have the same diameter that the base of the mini zig..

the top I take her of a thing that they sell here in spain to cover the meetings of the floor tile of the kitchens&bathroom.

The following thing is to cut the part of the mini zig where the top goes and next it he is cut by the form of the low part of the top of the mop (to use a file).

And you have put the top now, the powder-horn can throw for that it he does not need

Already yours have a 1mini mop!! :king:

sorry but my english