MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

modification to those mops #2 i dicovered. glue the nib around the edges so ink only flows through the tip not around the edges, otherwise you get drips that arent down the wall they are on your toes not chill. krink and black shoes= all bad.

oh yeah and that company o' glue makes different size glue sticks so you can pick and choose.

make a dripper out of any kind of bottle that has an eye dropper type tip on it: empty out what ever the fucks in the bottle..cut the dropper off but dont throw away the little plastic piece thats left..cut a thin piece of sock thats about half the hieght of the bottle so that it hangs down in the bottle a little when its in there...fold the thin stran of sock you cut and put it through the little plastic piece that you cut the eye dropper off...fill it with your fav. ink and dont get caught slippin....sorry if you guys dont get what im sayin..its kinda hard to explain it and plus im supposed to be workin..

In my experience, the only thing fish oil does is make your ink STINK. Seriously, I can't stand that smell. The only thing fish oil is really used for in our case is getting rid of rust, which is why it's used in Rusto paint. So, if you're constantly hitting up exceptionally rusty surfaces, the fish oil could help you a tiny bit because when they buff, there may be a ghost left because there's no rust where you laid the ink down. On any other type of surface, like a metal dumpster w/o rust, for instance, fish oil will do nothing at all.

My advice: forget the fish oil and get something stronger.

its on the bombingscience store if you never heard of it or seen it but i heard that the tip is a ball. so its like a paint ball point pen. does anyone know if its possible to make some shit like this? sorry about the new thread it shoulda went into the marker mod thread but fuck it mods can delete this and put this in the marker mod thread watevs one

TeEZERONERER CITY SLICKAZ T.N.S.

yea those are some of the first paint pens i ever used..

they suck on metal,plastic and bricklike surfaces..glass too

perfect for paper, carpet, wood if its a raw surface..

i didnt bother looking on bombingscience but the pens i used had been opaque, some ink and most yellows are the better of those type