Why I hate California [Reason 346,302]

WorldBench

yeah i agree....but to make a thread fully hatin is just askin for heat.....and those taggers stoppin buses and shit was pretty hard core if you ask me.......let me think of some good things from seattle, nirvana, starbucks(pysch), ichiro suzuki (japan) uh the space needle is pretty cool...oh I know

1427713.jpg

and its funny dude hasnt even been to NorCal, hell most people in NorCal dislike Socal anyway, but the point is Dude is a Lame...if you end up in SF commie, pm me ill show you around, mwahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's because you're too naive to see what i was saying.

first the movie, that movie clip is exactly why people say "you do graffiti? are you in a gang". those kids were far from writers. but you're probably one of those type kids. so i'll leave it at that.

second, you can't even say "if california was it's own country it'd be the 6th richest" because, if you look at all the variables, it wouldn't be a rich country. it has nothing to support its self with, but you seem pretty arrogant. think about what makes a country and how a country runs, then tell me it would be the 6th richest.

everystate might have homeless people, but not in over 1/4 of every city in the state. no matter where you go in cali, you can find homeless people all over. you don't see that out east or in the midwest, only in select cities.

i could careless if cali has the most millionaires, that's irrelevant to my whole reason of why i hate california.

it has a very diverse culture, but that doesn't mean shit if everyone stays self-segregated.

big bear is nice, so what you can snowboard there, you can snowboard in any northern state. you have 2 amusement parks, almost half the states have amusement parks. Florida also have 2 of the most top rated amusement parks also. Actually, I think florida has more than california for that matter.

And for the inbred rednecks, california is the worst i've seen. In the Mojave Desert area for sure. They shoot at you for no damn reason, ontop of that if you leave your vehicle un-attended for no reason, they'll pillage your vehicle. I've never seen that anywhere. I've seen rednecks get angry for getting on their property, but half the times these guys are on Federal Land.

California was the state with most homeless people in 2005, about 170000,

Per Capita Personal Income by State: 37,036 (2005), def. wasn't #1

And like I said before, I hate this state for 1 main reason, the random retarded shit that goes on here. Second you can't smoke in any public places.

Muahahha

yeah i agree....but to make a thread fully hatin is just askin for heat.....and those taggers stoppin buses and shit was pretty hard core if you ask me.......let me think of some good things from seattle, nirvana, starbucks(pysch), ichiro suzuki (japan) uh the space needle is pretty cool...oh I know

1427713.jpg

and its funny dude hasnt even been to NorCal, hell most people in NorCal dislike Socal anyway, but the point is Dude is a Lame...if you end up in SF commie, pm me ill show you around, mwahahaha

that's what i'm sayin. that video of the dude hanging from the rooftop was Jimer. he's a legend. he still has landmark spots on rooftops rockin from 15 years back. also Oiler. there were some legends in that video that put in work. but i figure it shows if you make a thread about cali and go on and on about it, it shows you aren't indifferent and the state obviously matters to you in some way, be it negative or otherwise.

yeah im just like them...your ignorant...how can you say that stopping the bus and rocking it with 20+ heads isnt pretty cool?

I am far from a kid like that, in fact im a man dude, I make loot and have degrees and benefits and shit you need to redirect your focus or at least check out a state before you make your whole judgment based on your being in Socal

that's because you're too naive to see what i was saying.

first the movie, that movie clip is exactly why people say "you do graffiti? are you in a gang". those kids were far from writers. but you're probably one of those type kids. so i'll leave it at that.

those were "tagbangers". people who write but also engage in gang activity. not everyone in the video, but a lot. it's funny you call someone naive and then call me a tagbanger when i'm anything but. never gangbanged.

second, you can't even say "if california was it's own country it'd be the 6th richest" because, if you look at all the variables, it wouldn't be a rich country. it has nothing to support its self with, but you seem pretty arrogant. think about what makes a country and how a country runs, then tell me it would be the 6th richest.

i'm referring to its GNP. yes, it would have the 6th highest GNP in the world. GNP is usually how people determine the "strength" and "size" of an economy. i figured that fact would anger you and call me "arrogant" simply for stating a fact.

everystate might have homeless people, but not in over 1/4 of every city in the state. no matter where you go in cali, you can find homeless people all over. you don't see that out east or in the midwest, only in select cities.

you just said you've only been to southern california, yet you're saying "no matter where you go in cali" there's homeless people. again, arrogance and being "naive". i do agree that l.a. has a lot of homeless, but not "anywhere in cali". and where do you get your stats that "1/4" of cali is homeless? that's a lie.

i could careless if cali has the most millionaires, that's irrelevant to my whole reason of why i hate california.

if it's irrelevant, then why did you go on and on about laguna beach and rich kids surfing?

it has a very diverse culture, but that doesn't mean shit if everyone stays self-segregated.

people do live in their own communities, but again, that's in any state/city. the neighborhood i live in however is not segregated at all. on my block there's whites, koreans, blacks, russian jews, indians.

big bear is nice, so what you can snowboard there, you can snowboard in any northern state. you have 2 amusement parks, almost half the states have amusement parks. Florida also have 2 of the most top rated amusement parks also. Actually, I think florida has more than california for that matter.

2 amusement parks? where did you get that idea? i only mentioned a couple. there's more if you want. knott's berry farm, raging waters, wild rivers, hurricane harbor, sea world, legoland, great america, california adventure, etc. from what i read, california has the most amusement parks. makes sense -- bigger state with more people. but i'm surprised you said bigbear is nice. did it hurt getting out that lone compliment? i mean damn son, you're just so focused and determined to "prove" that there are states that are better than california. it's all personal preference.

And for the inbred rednecks, california is the worst i've seen. In the Mojave Desert area for sure. They shoot at you for no damn reason, ontop of that if you leave your vehicle un-attended for no reason, they'll pillage your vehicle. I've never seen that anywhere. I've seen rednecks get angry for getting on their property, but half the times these guys are on Federal Land.

they probably shot at you for being a self-righteous asshole. i've never heard of anyone in the mojave desert being shot at for no reason. never happened to me or anyone i know.

California was the state with most homeless people in 2005, about 170000,

Per Capita Personal Income by State: 37,036 (2005), def. wasn't #1

um, you do realize california has the most people? obviously it will have the most homeless people.

http://www.ssti.org/Digest/Tables/040907t.htm

look at that personal income per capita chart for 2006. california ranked 12th, and your state ranked 17th.

And like I said before, I hate this state for 1 main reason, the random retarded shit that goes on here. Second you can't smoke in any public places.

Muahahha

you hate a state because of people on a message board? wow.

i'm glad that public smoking ban exist. i quit smoking a couple years back, so it doesn't bother me. it will eventually come to your state and be nationwide.

break out the jelly jar

hahah i think it's hilarious how pissed off people get when you say california sucks. it's cracking me up, everytime i come back and check you got 3 rookies talking shit and why california is so great, but they never give a reason.

"yea fuck you california is great, go the fuck home.. i don't know why it's greast but fuck you it's great"

ahhahahahahh.

I think i'm easily amused.

LA has a "transit system" but it's hardly a transit system. Their little city transit system is limited and their amtrak system blows. It's also really slow.

The reasons I listed are actually very good reasons why California sucks. Than again most the kids saying they aren't are under 18 so go figure.

I haven't been up in the NorNorNorCal, or San Fran area, But from LA to San Diego it pretty much blows. San Diego's probably all SoCal has going for it.

LA Is pretty much useless. Beverely Hills/Santa Monica/Hollywood is all lame. I guess if you want to go to a typical tourist spot and buy useless shit and do cocaine and go clubbing every single day than it's a good place to be.

All the beach areas from Laguna Beach, Hermosa, Long Beach, Hunington, Venice, etc.. are pretty whack. They have nothing to serve you but 10$ beers and expensive cigarettes. Same old board walk shit as every other place in the world. If you want to surf and be trendy and hang out at the beach all day, yea it's cool, but it gets pretty lame and the sand is quite disgusting out there. I'll stick to Turtle Beach in florida and at the worst Virgina Beach.

Than you got East SoCal, Desert.. Absolutley nothing but Rednecks and Inbred mother fuckers. Which I find more fun then the coastline because you can go Off Roading, ATVing and Dirt Biking practically anywhere. But that's all it has going for it.

So you tell me what Cali has that's so great for it? Besides Hollywood stars and Stereotype Places that aren't as cracked up as they should be.

I guess if you like watching shitloads of homeless people no matter where in socal you are walking the streets, or people taking baths in the Los Angeles river, it's cool. Or if you're a trendy kid who thinks theyre rich and likes to go surfing it's cool.

But for the Average Joe who travels, it's pretty lame.

That's my 2 cents, and if you get your panties in a knot over what I say you really haven't travelled anywhere and are probably 12.

WOOOOOOOOO

alrite first of all, you havent been to norcal so you cant judge all of california on the shittyness of southern cali.

second, your really over exaggerating shit. last time i was at venice beach i got 2 dollar brews and 1 dollar pizzas, plus i got to paint that shit in broad daylight.

you live in such a shithole part of cali, i cant blame you. where i live i got the pacific ocean on my back, and a shitload of parks, beaches, all sorts of nice places to smoke, drink, bbq, kick back, whatever. i dont even need to leave my district. go visit stinson beach, the presidio, the deltas, twin peaks, the northern coastline, the redwoods. im sorry you live in shitty ass, flat lined, dusty suburban ontario haha. i was out in ontario one night on a roadtrip, what a sad place to live. smelled like cow shit everywhere.

he doesnt live in cali, he was visiting. but southern cali ain't a shithole. there are shitty parts. but everything you said about northern cali having parks and beaches can be found in southern cali. there are shitholes up north too. think richmond, vacaville, and many parts of sacramento. the tenderloin district in s.f. is pretty shitty too.

I have lived in California and I personnaly hate it, just my feelings on this is all I can talk about it. If other people like it, cool. All of you are taking this too far. I live in Atlanta right now and I hate here too. I think Europe is were I am going to end up. I think it has the west and east coasts beat by far. Again that is just what I think.

BTW California sucks

cali's cool but i'm down with the pnw those who said it rains "all the time" are quite a bit off but that's ok. it does rain a lot in seattle but half a year of rain gets drowned out by a half year of pretty nice weather and awsome scenery. and some of the best snowboarding in the world...pacific northwest is slept on....and im ok with that

he doesnt live in cali, he was visiting. but southern cali ain't a shithole. there are shitty parts. but everything you said about northern cali having parks and beaches can be found in southern cali. there are shitholes up north too. think richmond, vacaville, and many parts of sacramento. the tenderloin district in s.f. is pretty shitty too.

Richmond only looks bad on paper, because in reality it only sucks if you live there and you're black. For me it's a pretty nice rest stop mid-day over in point richmond to chill and grab something to eat. If you've got a bicycle ride the Bay trail.

Vacaville's way the hell out there so I can't comment. And the TL: once again, shit only happens if you're black. Everyone else is welcome to walk through it, get verbally assaulted by crack heads and trannys on Jones, then move on. You gotta remember san francisco's only seven miles wide and if you dont like an area just walk two blocks. There's some super cheap rents in the TL with way too many upsides to care about the hobo outside chanting in some satanic gutteral voice at three in the morning. Tho my favorite place in the city to live is and always will be china town.

I'm pretty adamant about the theory that your mode of transportation changes your perspective entirely. The bay area has numerous bicycle boulevards and trails through very pretty looking areas, while all the thouroughfares are the most run down and the least interesting to be at. The bay isn't great at being a city. Its much better if you view it as a suburb.