Why I hate California [Reason 346,302]

WorldBench

So I fly in from seattle, and ooh wow you can see wild fires, no problem it's all good. So I land, and I call to see where my ride is, well he's stuck between Victorville and Ontario and hasn't moved in 4 hours because the whole I-15 is backed up.

So I'm going to be stuck at Ontario Airport all fucking night, and probably tommorow all because of these lame ass random fires probably started by some teenager bored or some idiot throwing a cig out the window.

Regardless, just another random act of lameness towards california, i hate this place, wish i was back in seattle

Good for me, I got some Bronze Nazareth and 9th Wonder on this laptop. Whew.

Okay rant for the night, bitch close delete, i just need to vent :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rotch yo teef out with that shit.

i tried to find a pisser on venice beach once, they had 1 within a 5 mile radius. and the line was so long i went and bought a 10$ corona to use a pisser at the bar.

meanwhile, fler - airmax music is rocking my ears right now. gotta love deutsch hiphop

I've lived here 21 years and LoOOVVVVEEEEE IT. MOTHERFUCKING LOOVE IT. 4:00 AM I'll be riding ma bicycle home from SF to Oakland over the bay bridge because dere's no CHP round here folks! Every morning i go outside and dry hump the morning dew off the earth!

Soup = Rubs ma dick all over this goddamn state! And FUCK a bitchass bacon brew it's been newcastle all night tonight!

Only one near is the Hilton, and only 2 hours till the USO opens. THey've always got rooms to stay at there. I'm a broke mofo.

This wildfire could turn out to be like Hurricane Katrina

And then I might get activated to go save people in the forest who were to dumb to leave

Fuck Shit Cock Ass :rolleyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/10/22/pregnant.slaying.ap/index.html <holy shit, read that :eek:

I just got home to see this dude on CNN reporting on his own burning home. For four minutes was him going "The bedroom? Gone. The bathroom? Gone. See that? That's where the garage was—GONE." halarious.

California's always on fire. Take flicks. A friend caught this one from last year. Long exposure and helicopters =

Picture1.jpg

Oh and I've been to four continents, eight countries and 32 states. California suits my "special needs" Ohio's missing some pretty important shit like year-round fireworks and thirty story rooftops in walking distance from one another.