perfect JOBS for us people

SADDAM HUSSEIN

i dont know.. i was thinking on how im a shitty livin grafhead life.. "one of those"

do you work from job to job, just to support your drug habit?

do you need extra cash to help you on your artlife?

do you hate your job and need a way for fast cash?

im not saying this is the best job, but it seems good.

my homey just called me up saying that he wants me to join him on this contract.

right now he does salmon proccessing in alaska.. he hit me up to proccess king crab this january. in a 4 month period he's tellin me that i can make up to $20,000

i dont know about you, but that can buy me a pound of some nice bud, another car, some goodtimes on rent and bills and money on the side to buy a girl.

youre not on a boat, you work 16 hour days and i guess there are nothing but filipinos and russians working there and sending money back home, buying up land and building.. i know how thee flips are doing it now!! lol

i dont know.. besides the old ways of drug dealing.. what else is there? im going for this one. $$$$$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I make pretty good money in the Army. After getting promoted a few times and being in a few years, the pay is not that bad. But if I was in your situation, I would jump on that fish thing. Worse case, you have a story for your grandkids and you get to see someplace else.

I say you should do it.

Seriously though I need a jarb like this like second shift steeze...playing music aint cutting it...

I was gona get a parttime job at a music for like 10$ an hour for like 16 hours a week then realized jobs are for suckers so now I need to find a hustle on top of my music hustle.

NIGGA YOU FIAHED...

some1=c/ no ska...

strictly cover gigs for diggs...I am trying out for a bunch of wedding reception/corporate function bands though...

Talk about $500 a night PER musician for 3 hours of margaritaville, brown eyed girl, and land down under...

haha.. playing music?? good luck with that. and youre an artist?? damn.. my prayers with you..lol

i figure it like this... i can work in one of those places from fall to summer..cause they're always lookin for help. i figure the money you make with that, you can go anywhere in the world and do whatever you want. as long as you can make it back by mid fall or whatever.

if anybody is interested, i can give you some info when my homey sends it

I had a job that paid 15 an hour to just sit and watch retarded kids play video games.....no joke.

i was gonan go for one of those, but the pay wasnt 15$

my friend that are up there are black.. they bone blonde chicks and filipinas,

so i dont think i'll be in some area with people who dont speak english.

im was trying to get on this cruiseline and work on a ship for 2months getting paid $4000 a month. not as cool as $20,000.. i was thinking of doing it from fall to summer and take the summer off... with the kinda contracts my homie talks about..

i could have up to 70,000$ to play with.

whata you gonna do ?

he still hasnt gotten back to me about it.