Houston got that work?

psm026

help me out...

whats the good shit(purp) going for out in houston and how accessible is it opposed to dirty stick n stems weed??

hit me on the pm...because here on 12oz. we dont disccuss drugs use or condone it. :lol:

first 3 people to hit me with some info...ill hit up with 2 invites to the board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah purp is just a color that you are paying for....

AK, Sour Diesel, Trainwreck, they all crush any purp I have ever smoked. Purp gets me just as high as any regular $20 a gram shit.

Good thing about it is that people are so brainwashed into thinking it is bomb you can get it for 250 an oz and flip it for 350-400 to some retard.

i dont know how much weed costs because all of my weed is free.

thats my other problem, back home in Miami, not only was it fire but all kinds of sick variety..

Berlin, well out there was not only free holland weed but fucken half ounces of hash to the head..lets just say, i walked around the city like a high zombie.

NY I paid for it but whatever, is was worth it.. bc I was getting miami Prices and not NY -wak prices.

so yeah...being in h-town = no hook up friends = having to pay and/find reliable bud sources....

yep. ive been gettin 4 grams of white rhino for $60 (by texas standards).

shits definately more potent than the "purp" around here.

fuck that ,its all about that jack herer!!! that amsterdam shit.

but right now ill take just about anything nice, with no seeds or sticks.