Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah... I just got a problem with faggots wearing shit that's 20 sizes too small.

I guess I'm a homophobe.

well, since i know who you were initially talking about, i have to say homeboy is the last person i'd call gay.

i'm not a fan of super tight anything, unless it's on a hot women, but at the same time, i'm not a fan of dudes wearing t'shirts that look like night gowns or jeans down to their knees. i mean, if you are 14 i will cut you some slack, but when grown ass men are rocking that style, it's just sad.

i seriously can't believe this thread has spent almost 3 pages talking about a dude's jeans. no offense, but that's "gayer" than what you think of the dude's jeans. and seriously, his jeans are fitting, but they ain't even half as bad as the shit you can see on the daily in williamsburg. i mean go down to one of the hipster bars, where everyone dresses like rick ocasek (sp?). you think homeboy's jeans are tight, i think dudes down there just put on india ink with a butter knife. they look like they are made of some kind of stretchy denim.

so back off the dude's jeans. that shit ain't gay. this is gay:

wigger-15513.jpg

wigger_hair3.jpg

quinn-cup-1.jpg

you dont look that fat in this one dude hahaha.

imma have to post one up now, but nahh

come to NY again, we'll chill out, play handball

no need to no homo, NY niggas know handball

is a game, and your kid will have fun in our 2 parks

and skatepark. trust!

Im not that fat..

Im 5'10 and 225lbs

Homo says what?

i aint tryna pull your card or nothin dao,

but cmon you're gonna call homeboy a homo when hes between an oriental sammich?!

why dont we ever see pics of you dao?

forgive me if you posted some, i missed them.

and as for the tight pants debate, i got a few gems for you coming up soon.

i be pimping.

well, for one, my eyes didn't go right to homeboys crotch. thats one way you could have been checking his balls out.

edit: oh wait, I didn't read the part of your post where you allude his balls went back up into his stomach. in this case I agree with you, and that would make it impossible for you to be checking his balls out.

touche.

:lol:

Archived